Writing Prompts!

Guess who feels guilty about being on hiatus?

✋😀 I do!

So yayyyy I'm completing writing prompts for you guys because I suck at taking breaks! Writing makes me feel better, so I decree that that makes it okay.

They'll all be in one chapter that I'll update so that you guys don't lose your minds with the notifications. The list I'm using is attached, and I'll be doing them in whatever order I want. (They'll also be adjusted to be PG— or well, PG-13)

Some of them have already happened/may happen in this story, so I won't be writing for them. I still want a total of 30, so it would be great if you guys could leave some prompt suggestions (as many as you want, haha). 

I've got a quick question for you guys at the end, too, so it would be great if you could answer it for me!

As a final note, this chapter will be unpublished once the break is over,  because it's only for the people who have to wait!

~

Prompt 1: Buying flowers for the other

I gave the florist a grateful smile as she handed me the bouquet I had ordered some time prior, thanking her with a wave as I exited the colourful, sweet-smelling shop.

It was late-morning, and the streets were bustling with life. It was always nice to be out in the springtime. I took a deep breath, smiling silently to myself before cradling the bouquet in my arms and beginning my brisk walk up the hill to the UA campus.

The air was cool and refreshing as I made my way up the slope, making the trek pleasant. At the sides of the road, trees were starting to bud and bloom, brightening up what could otherwise be a dreary season.

As I passed the gates, I broke into a jog to quickly clear the final stretch of path and arrive at Heights Alliance.

I was careful in shifting the bouquet back on my shoulder so I could open the door and then close it behind me. It was an even more difficult task to shed my light raincoat, take off my shoes, and change into the slides.

Not many people were in the common room, and those who were, were busy. So, I snuck my way to the stairwell, and made my way up to the top floor. I slowed as I entered the hallway, approaching Todoroki's door.

I just hoped that he wouldn't find it weird that I...

Knock, knock, knock.

There was some shuffling from inside the room, before the door was cracked open. An eye appeared through the crack— only a strip of his face was visible.

"(Y/N)?"

I nodded, my hand tightening on the bouquet that was now hidden behind my back.

He opened the door further. "Come in, I guess. Why are you here?"

I offered an awkward smile as I entered, and he turned to close the door behind us. I took the chance to hold the bouquet in front of me with both hands, and wait for him to turn back around.

Why was I doing this again?

He twisted, his mouth open to form new words, when his eyes fell on the wrapped flowers I presented.

His eyes widened, before he frowned slightly, and I felt a flash of panic. His lips moved to say something else, but he stopped himself.

"(Y/N)... why are you showing me flowers? Is today a special day?"

I bit the inside of my cheek before admitting, "They're for you. They just... reminded me of you. Since they're amaryllises, and they're red and white like your hair... Do you like them?"