Chapter 95: Someone's quirk-

"I believe you all have terrain you like and dislike. Use your quirks well and do your best. Anyways, we arranged for the terrain to be announced like that... But yeah, it's unnecessary. It's because of this my sleep was... I hope the developments are speedy so that I can rest as soon as possible..."

The balls and targets were handed out. I placed one target at the bottom of my rib cage, one at the front of my right hip, and one on my shoulder. I could see them all easily enough, and they would be easy for me to defend.

Everyone began to split up, and I quickly attached my excess balls to my belt.

"Everyone, don't get too separated! Let's move as a group!"

It was a logical suggestion, and yet...

Amidst the sounds of agreement, Bakugo snarked, "Yeah right, this isn't a field trip!"

"Idiot, wait up!" Kirishima rushed after him.

A couple more people called after them, but he ignored everyone.

"I'm going on my own, too. It's hard for me to use my power in a big group." Todoroki was already striding off, and part of me wanted to call after him.

"I'm afraid I won't be sticking with you all either. I work best with fewer people— there's less of a chance of me slipping up and hurting someone."

"Oh... but (L/N)—"

"Ojiro, if you don't mind, would you like to come with me? I know for sure that I can Synchronize with you."

"Um... sure. Sorry guys!"

He jogged over to my side, and we walked off.

I paused then, before calling over my shoulder, "Good luck! You guys better pass!"

"You got it, (L/N)!" Mina cheered.

"We won't let you down," Yaoyorozu promised.

Midoriya was still very hesitant, but a couple words from Mineta got him back on track.

"Any place you would prefer for us to go, Ojiro?"

"Well... what place works with your—"

"My quirk works in most places, it's the amount of people that causes problems. Where would work best with your quirk?"

"Um... how about the cityscape? It'll be a little tight, but I can use the extra surfaces to propel myself and ambush people."

"Perfect. Now... let's think up a plan."

~

We had just arrived at the cityscape when the buzzer went off. "First test, start!"

Wait...

"Ojiro, follow me!" I grasped him roughly by the shoulder of his gi, ducking into one of the buildings.

A group of costumed hero students came onto the road, glancing around to see where we had gone.

"Dammit! Those two would've been easy points!"

"Yeah, UA guys."

"What do they mean?" Ojiro questioned, quietly.

"I can't believe I didn't realize... they know our quirks, our fighting styles, and our weaknesses. It was broadcasted on live television!"

It clicked immediately, and his eyes went wide.

"Yeah. However... we've done a lot of training. Our quirks are stronger now, our fighting styles better, and we've got our costumes on."

"And they haven't seen us work together," He supplied.