Chapter 86: It's not that interesting...

Okay, quick A/N! So, as you have probably already seen, I've attached the colours that will be used in (L/N)'s room. This is just what I decided to use, since I though it was what would fit her best. You can use whatever coolours you wish, I just thought that using something like (F/C) or whatever would be unspecific. I actually spent way to much time choosing this colour scheme and digging into colour psychology for this. If you want to hear my explanation, keep reading, if not you can skip to the story!

Yay, you decided to keep reading!!! You're the best ❤️. Anyways, green is known to be a balanced colour, evokes compassion, and tends to symbolize new beginnings, which I thought fit. Blue and green are also known to be calming, and create a feeling of safety. I think that (L/N) really needs an environment she feels safe in, right? Reds and purples are colours of passion (for her dream, not Todoroki. Unless... 😏) and loyalty! Once again, you can use any colours you want. Happy reading!

As a group, we walked over to my door. It had a cat door which I had installed earlier - I had to take the door off its hinges and such, but luckily Uraraka was able to spare some time and helped me using her construction expertise.

The cat door had been designed so that I could lock it, meaning it wouldn't be a security hazard or anything. In theory, it wasn't necessary- especially considering I was on the top floor - but I had decided to put it in anyways.

"I wonder what (L/N)'s room will look like!" Sero wondered aloud.

"It surely won't be as fabulous as my room!" Aoyama said with a dramatic flare of his hand.

I paused, my hand hovering over the door handle.

"C'mon, c'mon!" Ashido rocked on her heels excitedly.

I huffed, not wanting to be rushed, but took the handle and twisted regardless, opening the door.

"It's not that interesting..."

I flicked on the light, revealing the room.

It had taken a lot of work to do everything. I had painted the walls a nice off-white shade, and had redone the floor with darker wood planks. The walls wouldn't have dried in time if I hadn't been able to buy an expensive brand of fast drying paint which Yaoyorozu had suggested to me.

I had stained the wood of the bed frame, desk, and chest of drawers to better match with the room, too.

Dark green blackout curtains were drawn in front of the sliding doors. I had painted my closet door, bathroom door, and the inside of the door you entered from with the same shade of green.

My bed occupied the far corner of the room, and was made with white sheets, dark plum purple blankets, and a colourful patterned duvet folded at the end of the mattress. Tucked carefully between my headboard and the far wall, I had placed a comfy, charcoal blue cushioned chair that I could curl up in. At the foot of the bed, leaned a rolled up yoga mat and a couple dumbbells.

The desk was across the room in the other corner, with the chest of drawers beside it. I had placed a small decorative mat on top of the chest of drawers, and set up empty picture frames on the mat. Beside that stood a huge empty display shelf.

In the corner near the door, I had set up some food and water bowls, a cat bed, and farther away, her litter box. She would be sleeping in my room during the night. There was also a pile of cat toys— I may or may not have splurged when I got the chance.

A pretty rug patterned with pale green and blue lay on the floor in the centre of the room, with a somewhat low table on top and cushions surrounding the table. An empty white vase sat on the table's surface.