QnA - Part 2!

Shut up, I'm not late.

I swear! (*totally not lying*)

Okay, well... anyways, let's start this QnA!

So, let's first start with midnightdreamer732's questions!

Their many, MANY questions. Here we go:

1. Basically the same as he does about all the other girls: creepy lust. But she also kinda scares him, so knows to keep his distance.

2. She's definitely not a fan. While she doesn't hate his guts, his invasiveness and general disrespect for the girls in class and girls in general really annoys her. So, nothing extreme. He hasn't done anything too bad. Yet...

3. They haven't had that much time purely hanging out together, but there would definitely be A LOT of competition. (i.e. who reaches the door first, eats more slices of pizza, gets a better score on a test, and REMATCHES). But her favourite thing to do? Probably rile him up. Get him REALLY mad. Or just beat him (that would make him mad too).

He really does consider her cocky, since she's rather sure about the ability of her quirk. And, while he would never admit it, he has a lot of respect for her. Especially after the whole kidnapping incident. He also finds her annoying.

No, he doesn't. They've only recently moved into "friend" territory, and he considers her more of another obstacle than a love interest. (Tho Todoroki thinks otherwise on both accounts...)

4. Mina and Hagakure for SURE. Probably Kiri and Kami as well. Kaminari was probably bullied into it, and once Kirishima heard about it from Mina, he was instantly on board. 

5. She isn't sure (tho she likes~ him), but she knows that she can trust him and that he'll be there for her. 

6. Probably working in the Support Course workshop during lunch and after school. But another thing they really like doing together is their version of SMASH or PASS, where they test out high-tech equipment and decide how good they think it is. If it's pretty good, the pass it, but if they decides it's bad... they "smash" it and takes it apart for parts.

7. He's kind of realized it, but at this point he likes her. Like, would-kiss-would-date likes her.

Also, ofc I can write a Birthday special! I'll do it on MY birthday tho...

Whueff. I hope that answered everything!

Next, we've got PayMeInPancakesLMAO!