(⚠️) Chapter 69: Don't do it! (⚠️)

Don't skip this: this is a warning for this flashback chapter. It contains more intense imagery of possibly disturbing and/or triggering scenes. Mild references/side effects of drug abuse, gore(not exactly), and other such things are shown in this chapter. If you aren't comfortable with such content, SKIP THIS CHAPTER. You can read the A/N at the bottom if you wish, as it has a small explanation.

This is what I meant by "you won't like chapter 69".

(Flashback)

"M-make it stop! Please! M-mommy!"

I looked around the almost completely bare room.

It was cast in shadows, but the centre of the room was lit by a harsh light.

"Daddy?!"

I sniffled.

"S-stop it..."

Everything felt weird. My arms felt heavy, and parts of my skin hurt and itched.

My head hurt, and I kept seeing odd things.

I scratched desperately at the cotton ball taped tightly to my shoulder.

Weird people in lab coats had stabbed me with a big, painful needle in a bad smelling white room, and shoved me into this strange room.

In front of me was a girl only a couple years older than me, tied to a chair with only her hands free.

Thin, clear tubes hung from her arms, and a thick metal wire wrapped around her neck, with smaller wires breaking off to enter her neck or climb up her face to enter her temples.

An IV rack on wheels stood just behind her.

A new-looking table sat in between us, with an array of glasses filled with odd liquids placed in a line on top of it.

What's going on?

"...Mommy?"

Why wasn't she answering?

"Daddy???"

Then a robotic female voice came from seemingly nowhere, and everywhere all at once.

"Ready? Three... two... one... Begin!"

The girl in front of me swallowed, and a wave of nervousness flooded my senses.

I let out a soft squawk of surprise.

The girl looked so calm now.

She then reached for the first glass in the line, a small one that was filled with a thin, runny liquid that was completely clear.

Her fingers wrapped around it, and my fingers tingled with sensation.

I raised my hands to my face in confusion.

I wasn't touching anything... yet I could feel something cool and smooth.

I felt it slide as her grip slipped, and the glass dropped heavily to the table with a loud clink!

She picked it up again, carefully swirling the contents with a roll of her wrist.

She slowly lifted the glass to her lips, tipping her head back to let the contents slide down her throat.

All of a sudden, my mouth was on fire.

It felt like something was burning away at my throat, and I began wheezing.

It felt like acid was eating away at my insides, and I let out a sob, tears springing to the corners of my eyes.

My mouth began filling with a thick, coppery liquid. I went to spit it out, but there was nothing there.