4."First meeting"

Start from the beginning

Sidharth sighed and was moving out when he was suddenly pulled in a corner , pinned against a wall with a gun being pointed to his chest.

The person was wearing a black mask and a black jacket paired with black jeans. His face was not visible except for his eyes.

But Sidharth was standing there all relaxed, not a single drop of fear was visible on his face. He was standing there with a slight smirk on his face.

With the speed of light, Sidharth turned their positions and pinned that person on a table on his back, put his knee on his stomach while his hands were tightly holded by Sidharth across his chest.

Sidharth- what do you want? (sternly)

Person- ' I want to know why you are spying on me? What do you want, tell me' saying angrily , the person jerked Sidharth away and Sidharth let him do that.

The person was a girl!!
Sidharth was definitely not expecting that!!

Girl- ' I know someone is giving you money for doing thid, tell me his name or this will not go nicely' she was moving forward while Sidharth was moving backwards and his back hit the wall.

The girl again pointed gun on his chest and by applying more pressure onto his chest, she said..

Girl- 'don't test my patience now and tell me his name'

Sidharth- ' hun! And what will you do if i don't do so' smirking

Girl-' then I will empty all the bullets of this gun in your body right now' raising her voice

Sidharth- ' hmm, interesting. Ok, I will tell you his name but firstly you have to tell me your name'

Girl-' as if you don't know right!'

Sidharth- ' well, I am spying on a dozen of people. That is my work. So I will be able to tell you the name only if you would tell me your name' shrugging his shoulders

Girl-' arghh!! You know you are damn irritating. Fine! I am Shehnaaz'

Sidharth- cool!

Shehnaaz-' what cool! Now tell me' angrily

Sidharth- ms. Shehnaaz, I am definitely not the one whom you are searching so get off my way' sternly

Shehnaaz-' do you think I will believe you' gritting her teeth

Sidharth- I don't care and I have many better things to do' saying he pushed her lightly from her shoulders and starting moving

Shehnaaz was going to say something him when a message popped in her phone-

Aditya- I have found that person and taking him to our place.

Shehnaaz- Ok! I will reach there in sometime.

Shehnaaz (while blocking his way)-'oh hello mr when you already knew that you were not the one then why did you took so much time in saying this.

Shehnaaz (while showing her gun)- you know na what's this! Let me tell you, this is called a gun and you know it is capable of taking your breaths away forever.

Shehnaaz- You should be thankful to me that I let you go and be Careful from me next time.

Sidharth- oh really! (moving forward towards shehnaaz and now she was pinned against the wall) come on , now show me what you can do with this gun' putting his one hand on wall beside her head and dangerously leaning towards her.

Sidharth- I am waiting, begin the show!!
Shehnaaz gulped her saliva down. Taking a breath she pushed him lightly and after maintaining a good distance..

Shehnaaz- if you think you can scare me like this then you are highly mistaken.

Sidharth- whatever!! I don't have time for your nonsense.(rolling his eyes)

Shehnaaz- haw! How rude. Don't you know how to talk to someone respectfully.

Sidharth- no! And I am going now.(sternly)

Shehnaaz- fine! And pray to God that we never meet again bcz if that happens I will definitely shoot you.(stomping her feet on ground)

Sidharth- dear god! I request you please make us meet again bcz I know she is a coward and she can not do anything like that.(dramatically)

Shehnaaz- You are an idiot, duffer...

But her leg got tripped and she was falling when Sidharth held her firmly by her waist.

Shehnaaz- you duffer! How dare you touch me, leave me just leave me (angrily)

Sidharth- As you wish!

Sidharth left her and Shehnaaz fall on the ground with a thud while Sidharth took out his gun, leaned down ,dangerously looking towards her, tracing his gun on her face..

Sidharth- Don't you dare play these tactics with me next time bcz next time if you won't , I will definitely shoot you. Bye!!

With this Sidharth moved out while shehnaaz got up.

Shehnaaz ( to herself) - Such a rude and arrogant person. Doesn't even know how to talk someone.

Aur aankhen to aise dikha raha tha jaise Kha jayega, aaya bada.
But his eyes, his eyes were depicting something else.
His eyes reflected that he was in pain!!

Mansi🍁

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote and comment guys❤️

Shower your love on the story🤗❤️