1."Beginning or ending"

Har nayi subah apne saath ek nayi umeed laati hai,💕
Par ye koi kyu nhi kehta ,
Ki jab wo umeed tut-ti hai toh...💔
Phir se poora din aur poori raat unhi andhero me bitani padti hai ,
Aur phir uss umeed ka intezaar karte hai Jo unhe inn andhero me se ujaalo me lekar jaaye..ek baar phir se .....🖤

Present time

Actually she's an introvert but still loves to explore new places, going to different spots and capturing a beautiful memory for her. Name's Mansi.

In a silent evening, with the faint sounds of chirping of birds, here she was, on a hilly area, moving around with a camera strapped around her neck.

While looking for a spot to give a little relax to her feet, she saw a man sitting on the edge of a cliff, with his legs drawn down. It was not a very safe point to sit this way.
The other people were there, however adoring the view from a guarded distance.

Drowned in some contemplation, he had no care of the world around him.
The introvert self of her resisted but still Mansi wanted to go to him and just have a peek into his thoughts.

So she went to him and without a single thought sat beside him , forwarded her hand towards him - " I am Mansi

So she went to him and without a single thought sat beside him , forwarded her hand towards him - " I am Mansi. I feel like talking to you. You look upset, if you want, you can share anything with me. May be I can help you out" she said smilingly.

Measuring the length of her steps and taking her own time, she headed to where he'd been sitting. Not giving time to any second thoughts, she went to sit beside him, though at a little distance. Sensing someone's presence, he inquisitively glanced at her.

He shaked hand with her- " I am Sidharth, Sidharth shukla . I am not someone who shares his things with anyone. So for that you have to become my friend." He giggled saying this.

"Why not. Ok give me a high five" he did. "Yayy now we have become friends" he looked at her amusingly and the next moment both laughed on her illogical logic.

" So now tell me what's cooking in your head" she settled herself excitingly.

Sidharth- "I am thinking about my life. My life was nothing before her and now also it's nothing after her.
She is everything, she is my life.

He showed the picture on his phone👆

Mansi- "Wow that sounds interesting . Umm just wait a minute before continuing"
She started searching something in her clutch . Finally she took out her phone and a packet of chips.😁

Sidharth was looking at her confusingly.
Mansi- " Don't look at me like that. It's just that I am hungry" 🤷she shrugged her shoulders.

Sidharth- "When did you last ate?" raising his eyebrow.

Mansi- "It's 4.30 now and I had my lunch at 3 and you would be surprised to know that after lunch I just ate only two packets of kurkure , one chocolate and one soft drink. And after that I haven't ate anything till now"
" Sometimes I myself get surprised that how am I living on these little meals."

Sidharth- " I am also surprised, I mean how can someone survive on eating this amount of food. " And he chuckled.

Mansi- " Why are you laughing. Was that a taunt." She asked raising her eyebrow.

Sidharth- " Vaise I guess tumhara saara khana sirf tumhare baalo par hi lag raha hai , kyunki naa to tumhari height zyada hai aur Na hi tum moti ho"

Mansi- " Yaa that's true but mr shukla we are getting off topic. We were talking about your LIFE. So continue it. I am curious to know".

Mansi turned on the sound recorder of her phone to record his voice which he didn't noticed.

Sidharth smiled sadly and started-

Sidharth- You and she is very similar. She is crazy. In my whole life I have never met those people who talk too much.
I have met only people who talk to a limit or talk only about work and nothing senseless. The reason could be that I possessed a personality that do not bear such things around me . My world was only home to office and office to home but after she stepped into my life, everything changed, EVERYTHING.
She was someone whose even senseless and illogical talks seemed the most important talks to me.

"Uske aane se pehle mai sirf zindagi kaat raha tha par usne mujhe zindagi jeena sikhaya."

She was "SHEHNAAZ, MY SHEHNAAZ"♥️

1 month before , she LEFT me.
Or we can say that I told her to LEAVE.

Now I don't know where she is and honestly saying, I didn't tried to find out.
But I have her memories that would be cherished FOREVER.

Mansi- "What? If she is your life then how can u let her go? And u also didn't tried to find out where is she? This is confusing. Please tell me from starting."

Sidharth-" I don't know about her but I MISS her.💙

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hint- Revelation of truth of life of Sidharth.

Mansi🍁

______________________________________

I request all the readers, not only just read , do vote and comment also❤️

And tell me your views about the story✌️