airport.

seung smiles in contentment as he looks back to his hometown for the last time, flicking the passport in his hand repeatedly.

he boarded the plane, taking off to where his parents resided and decided to live there.

"look, seung. its either continue being the boss to my mafia there," seung(s dad clicked his tongue, "or live here with us. you can't afford to live a normal life there when you've fucked up so much." his dad hisses.

it took so much time to decide because he really didn't want to be someone so fucked up and had deeply wanted to stop being a mafia. but if he left, he has friends to leave- or at least what he defined them, not sure if the three friends he had made- kang, jinwook and you, considered him as one.

so he decided against it, buying a ticket once again, back to his parents. even if it were to his demise to be under his parent's radar, he wanted out of the mafia.

a smile breaks into his face as he inhaled the familiar but unfamiliar scent of the wind, hopping down the plane. 

just as he had gotten his suitcases, a series of flashes of cameras blinded him the moment the doors opened. 

"what the fuck.." he mumbled, cannot move an inch because of the blinding lights.

"hey, i'm so sorry about this, please forgive me!" a woman pulls him behind the doors, and just before even registering her face, she pulls him by the neck and kisses his lips.

seung widens his eyes, trying to push her away but the woman's grip on his neck only tightens.

the woman trudges while pulling kang with her away from the cameras, until they were out of the public's eyes.

weird, but it insanely worked for her.

"what the fuck are you doing?!" seung annoyingly pushes her off for the last time when they arrived at the parking. 

he takes a good look at the woman who had an apologetic face on, continuously wiping his lips.

"i'm really sorry.. i just.. had to.. get out of those cameras..." she awkwardly chuckles, bowing at the man she found very attractive.

"what are you? some fucking celebrity?" 

"oh, you don't know me!" she jumps in excitement.

"more the reason you don't have a fucking excuse to kiss me!" seung snaps back, and the girl was back on being sorry.

"sorry.." she mumbles, pursing her lips.

"there she is!" a series of flash blinded them again, "that's the man she was kissing awhile ago!" and then they were surrounded by cameras and people, asking for details he didn't know.

maybe, his life here was not meant to be peaceful too, after all.