14

his tongue finding its way to mine, quickly, i whimper which made him grunt. he carefully lays me down the bed without breaking the kiss, getting hungrier each and every second that passes.

his hands trail down from my neck to my waist, refraining me to move an inch away from him. all i ever heard were sloppy kisses, little moans and grunts, until it became really heated.

dohyun's hands finally found its way to the zipper of the dress, breaking the kiss before unzipping. his eyes full of lust but gentleness still evident.

"can i..?" he mumbled, full of anticipation. i gulp the lump on my throat, blinking my fears away.

am i?

i give him a small nod, and not even a second he connected our lips again. i helped him get the dress off me, as i instantly became insecure of my own body.

"don't," he mumbles against the kiss, pulling my hands out of chest that was trying to cover every inch. his kisses went down to my jaw, leaving wet kisses to my chest.

he looks up once again, looking for any clue of uneasiness on my face.

"are you sure?" as if my face that screamed pleasure wasn't enough, he made sure once again.

i pull his face up again to mine once again, kissing him lightly. 

"i'm more than sure, dohyun." i mumble, smiling at him as my hands found its way at the hem of his shirt, tugging it for him to remove.

and that night was the night he marked me- his. made everyone know in the mansion i was his, and only his. 

-

"seung!" i jump to his embrace, missing the warmth a friend always had. 

seung shrieked as he caught me, his grip tightening on my waist in order not to fall on his back. 

"its been 3 days, hyerin. three fucking days and you act like you haven't seen me for months," despite the profanities, he had a smile plastered on his face. 

"that's because i have a lot to tell you," i bit my lip in excitement, jumping repeatedly in front of a chuckling seung.

after a few hours of telling the gang experience i horribly went to, to losing my v-card to the one and only lee dohyun- which i giddly and embarrassingly told every detail to seung, i was finally done letting it all out.

"you're fucking telling me- you lost your virginity to.. lee dohyun?" his jaw clenched. "you're fucking insane, aren't you?" he smirked and gripped on the strap of his backpack. i nod quite harshly, oblivious of seung's sudden tension.

"but anyways, enough of me," i trail off, changing the topic to what has been bugging my mind since last night. "i have some questions you need to tend to," i squint my eyes at him, walking backwards to face him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"careful," he mumbled before pulling me to the side and continued to talk. "what is it?" he raised his eyebrows, as if accepting a challenge.

"you aren't some mafia too aren't you?" i squint my eyes more, puckering my lips to the side. for what i think he froze for a second, i continued to question him. "or part of some mafia shit, aren't you?" i tilt my head, waiting for him to answer.

until he bursts into laughter.

"have you gotten insane, hyerin?" he holds his tummy. "dohyun must've been that good to literally fuck your brains out," he laughs out loud, making me jump at him to cover his mouth. 

now people were looking at us weirdly, and i just felt the need for the land to swallow me whole.

"keep your mouth shut please," i aggressively whispered, dragging him somewhere the people didn't hear him.

after he calmed down but still with a smile on his face, i glared at him.

"its just that i saw someone who looked a lot like you on that party," i pout, making him stop on his tracks.

"what?"

"i said i saw someone who looked like you on that party, that's why i asked." he evidently gulps, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"me? as handsome as me?" he awkwardly chuckles and walks faster, avoiding eye contact.

i was about to question him once again when my phone suddenly buzzed, a text message from kang that he was already there to pick me up.

"hey, seung!" i shout as i tailed him, "kang's already here," he stops and waves me off, which only made me awkwardly wave back, because what the fuck has this guy been on? he has never been like this, not walking me off to where someone was to pick me up.

i shook my thoughts away and walked to the parking lot, seeing kang's at the very end.

"you're a shithead," i grunt, panting because of how far he parked. "there's a lot of space near the campus and you just had to choose the farthest." i buckle my seat belt and i can almost feel him rolling his eyes with a sigh.

"if you'd work on your cardio more then you wouldn't be panting that hard," he smirks. "was dohyun good?" he starts the engine.

i face him with the widest eyes, a blush creeping on my cheeks.

"ah.. dohyun-ah! f-fuck, arg-,"  he mocked, until i screech to block all the teases i got from him. until i hear a loud laughter emerge from him, i melted on my seat, covering my red face with hands.

"fucking insane, fucking nuts," i kept on mumbling, biting my lips hard to suppress the embarrassment.

"i feel like the whole street heard you, hyerin. want me to demonstrate how loud you were? ah, do-dohyun-,"  i smack his arm, making him wince and stop but still with a teasing smile on his face.

"please stop," i beg, squirming uncontrollably on my seat to a position where i tried making myself smaller.

"fine, fine," he chuckles. after a few minutes of comfortable silence for him and an embarrassing one for me, he speaks. "dohyun's not at home, he said that he'll be back at around 8 in the evening." i nod lightly. "the perfect time to have another lovely night." he adds, making me squeal again and the cycle repeated. he mocks, i squeal and screech, he laughs loudly until we were already at the mansion.

"you're an asshole," i stick out my tongue at him, getting out of the car and he only replies with a distorted face which made me snort.

i made my way to my room, making sure that i wasn't on the eyes of any of dohyun's men- because if kang who was at the farthest room of the mansion heard me, then everyone probably did.

i sighed in relief as i plop on the bed, memories of last night rushing on my head.