-

seung drags you away from jinwook and lets you take a sit beside him, drowning himself in his own thoughts.

he recalls the call he has made last night with his father. quickly gnawing on his lower lip because of the frustration.

"you're going to get that money." his dad reprimanded over the phone. "fly them off the countryside after getting the money. i don't care, just get the money." 

seung inaudibly sighed and fiddled with his fingers, tired of putting up with his father's bullshit even when he's the one now handling dirty work. 

"still going to kill her family after marrying. don't see the point in letting them live. might as well kill my wife after getting the money, if it wasn't for the fucking deal i made with that asshole,"  yet these words come out ever so naturally, like he was made to please his father's favors all his life. 

sure. seung thought to himself, scoffing at the mere attempt of licking his father's shoes.

sure. seung thought this was the real him. the him that wanted that highest spot on being the youngest, richest man of the mafia. the him that was merciless, cold, and would literally shoot anyone who bumped to him.

well, that was before his father wanted the fast way and wanted seung to approach you lightly by going to your college.

and befriending you.

and dragging you to their territory- the cafe.

that's where, and when seung found himself in solace. in your presence. in your smile. in your laughs. in your touches.

that one big facade he mistaken himself as real, faded when he was with you so easily. he gives his smiles easily when he was with you, and realized, fuck, he was in love with the woman he shouldn't even fall for.

gunshots. not like any others who instinctively will protect themselves, seung put his arms over your head to protect you and hovered his body to yours, pushing you down and under the table. 

and he was back to reality. the reality where there will be no you and him together. the reality where he needs to stick by his father until he dies and let his father loathe him for possibly.. making you escape.

"why the fuck are you killing my men?!" seung shouts as he goes on a fist fight against dohyun who was busy targeting seung's gang.

dohyun trudges back at the sudden contact, but quickly regains his balance to land another punch at seung's cheek.

men, if they want to fight fairly- not sure if that's to fight for you or for the gang, will fight fairly with their fists not with guns.

or as if it was still a fight when seung already knows he's lost the moment your eyes land on dohyun.

"where the fuck is hyerin?" dohyun pushes him back with the gunshots in the background, kang just glances at them , disgust evident in his face. 

"we made a fucking deal, dohyun, why the fuck are you ruining this," seung didn't need an answer to that. he knew, always knew, that dohyun reciprocated the love you gave him, just as much. 

"i always ruin things." dohyun smirked, trudging back and preparing to land another punch at seung.

"oh i can vouch you for that," seung chuckles, smirking back. 

a few lands of punch here and there, no one really was winning nor losing. seung lands a punch, dohyun lands a punch back. 

"just fucking use a gun for fuck's sake,"  both glance at kang who was plainly sitting there, eyeing the whole room with only the three of them left. 

"you swept all of my men?!" seung now grabs kang's collar who had a stoned face.

"i let them leave motherfucker. you were too busy with your childish fight with dohyun,"  kang glances at dohyun, who was frozen in his place looking at the mirror with horror seen on his face. 

dohyun then runs to the door, leaving seung behind.

"hey, we're not fucking done!"  seung follows him from behind and when kang's got a view outside, it didn't take him a second to rush to the back door where no bodies on the floor stopped him from being a second late.

dohyun was crept up with his guiltiness and regret. guiltiness and regret. guiltiness and regret. guiltiness and regret.

if he wasn't so fucking dumb, this wouldn't have happened. the girl who turned his life upside down was so vulnerable under the knife held by a woman of the past. 

a woman of the past who he shouldn't have trusted again. a woman of the past he thought he still loved so much. a woman of the past he thought was someone who's going to complete his life. a woman of the past.. whom he shouldn't have brought to the present.

yet he was blinded with the bruises, the cuts from yumi's body that made him go to rage. a deal he shouldn't have made has been done.

only to realize seung never touched yumi. that's why the deal he made was pointless- 

"i'll give you hyerin, just don't fucking touch hyerin like how you did with yumi," 

makes sense why the man just laughed at dohyun- the man who he still didn't know was seung only after seeing you with him.

dumb, stupid, fool, everything that related to these words were an understatement. 

he was too caught up with the euphoria he felt with yumi that he didn't realize how much more you changed dohyun for the better, without him and you even realizing it. 

he can only look at you with apologizing eyes. 

but hey, he'll save you now. 

because just like the first thing he thought when he realized he loved you, 

he can't lose you twice.