bar.

as soon as you both left, he had made his way to a resto he had always been after that night- a night he had also realized that he had no chance, and to think that he had a chance to you was such a crazy thing.

"cass beer," just as when he was about to say it, the woman he had been familiar with that was always serving him had already given him his beer.

"thank you," he smiled and glanced at her, sitting on the bar as he watches the beer sizzle in his glass.

the woman watches him carefully, still aware of the drinks on her hand that she was making.

"what is it?" jinwook finally shrugs, his eyes still on his drink. 

the woman chokes on her own saliva, coughing the awkwardness away.

"y-yes?" the woman feigned innocence, glancing around the room for some orders but just have served everyone. "were you talking.. to me?" she pointed to herself.

"what is it?" he asks again, letting his eyes land to her eyes.

for a second he gawked at how attracted he was to the woman, but then instead of his usual poker face, he gives her a smile.

"ask away. you look very curious." he smiles and urges her to sit in front of him. 

"okay, first of all, let me introduce myself but yes it's been days since you've frequented here and i'm ve-," she rambled, only to be cut off.

"i'm jinwook." he gulps his beer, holding out his hand for her to shake.

she smiles, taking his hand and shaking it with a lighthearted smile.