11

"here. wear this," dohyun hands me a rather huge box. "its a dress, it has belts you need for your thigh and ankle for the knives and gun." he smiles warily.

"thank you," i set the lipstick on the table, hopping to him. "but where'd this came from?" i get the box from him, opening it to reveal a jet black, tight evening dress. it has a slit on the side, midway thigh to bottom and will probably reveal quite a lot of skin more than i thought.

"uh, just someone." he mumbles and i shrug it off, thinking how the hell i can slay the dress off.

i look at him after awhile of eyeing the dress, seeing him in mere slacks and a black tee.

"well don't you look hot for someone who's not getting out for the mission." i chuckle, trailing my eyes up and down.

"i guess so," he mumbles and takes a step closer. "i should say the same. you aren't even wearing the dress yet and.." he places his hand on my cheek softly. "you look gorgeous as fuck."

i pressed my lips together, trying my best to suppress my laugh. it was the first time he openly cursed, which was hot, but still looking at him try was too cute.

"why are you laughing?" he instantly changed, pouting. i finally let out my laugh, poking his cheeks.

"i give you the credit for trying. thank you for that but you're just too cute," i cup his cheeks and land a peck on his pouting lips. "i should change," i push him outside with a smile on my face, closing the door after hearing a whine from him.

slipping the dress on, it was perfect. the fit, the length. i was surprised at how elegant i looked, because it was the first time trying this style, leaning more on the comfy style of clothes.

"are you ready?" dohyun knocks on the door, which wakes me up from my trance.

"huh? uh.." i felt a lot more exposed the moment i heard his voice. i looked pretty, yes. but am i confident enough? hell no.

dohyun slowly opens the door and glances everywhere until he's met with my figure. he stayed quiet for awhile, making me sink on the dress.

"i'll just go home and find another dress, i look.. hideous." i mumble, shaking off the straps of the dress. 

"what? no!" he made his way closer to bring the strap back to my bare shoulders. "you look very.. different." a small smile spreads across his face, trying to reassure me.

"your face says otherwise." i mutter, pouting. 

"hyerin, i'm just shocked, okay? you look very beautiful i think my heart can take a lap the whole world," he chuckles which made me too. at least a small amount of self-confidence were given to me. "you're making me want to go out tonight," he puckers his lips and kisses my forehead. 

"why don't you go out anyways?" i ask nonchalantly, snaking my arms on his waist.

"can't let anyone see my face or we'll be fucked," he chuckles while brushing the stray hair on my forehead. "if they knew my face, then i'll be in more danger, you get that?" he asks, booping my nose with his index. "dad knows what its like so he kinda just.. hid me. then we have song kang here who always tells me 'he's got nothing to lose,' so he leads all missions outside." he mocks kang which made me laugh. "besides, i'm more of brains rather than skills in fighting so why bother." 

"yeah, probably." i chuckle, remembering the time when he skillfully  pointed a gun to a man beside me- but then kang's skillful playing with the gun proved much more of their skills. "anyway, should i let my hair down or?" i break free from the hug, walking back to the mirror. 

"yeah, just let it down." he smiles, tailing me. after brushing my hair, letting the natural curves take its style, i face him. "am i ready to go?" i ask, sudden nervousness filling up my stomach.

"you're as beautiful as ever." he caresses my cheeks, later on leaning once again for a kiss.

i respond right away, getting the kiss heated. 

we both fought for dominance, but of course dohyun always wins. his other hand found its way on my waist, gripping it lightly making me gasp softly. 

"fuck," he groans out, pulling me closer, getting hungrier every second passed. a whimper leaves my lips when he bit my lips quite harshly, making him weak on his knees. 

the alarm of my phone blared on the room, but dohyun didn't stop. it went on to the point where i chuckled off dohyun's eagerness, breaking the kiss.

"i need to go," he gets a hold of my neck, connecting our foreheads together.

"i wish you didn't have to," he heaved a sigh, smirking when he saw how he smudged my lipstick.

after fixing my make up once again, i turned to him to give him a feather kiss on his jaw.

"i wish we could continue too," i smirked back, leaving him dumbfounded in the room.

kang was sat on the couch, habitually playing with his gun. 

"you're finally done," he rolled his eyes as he springs up. i get the gun and from the table beside the couch, tucking it on the belt on my thigh and ankle. "if you just turn around you dumbo," he annoyingly turns around because of the sight of my bare thigh. 

"oops sorry, i forgot." i chuckle and mumble out a 'done'. 

"remember everything i told you, okay? stick beside me, if i need to do something its needed. okay? always keep your guard up. there will be a pack of people, more skilled than you who have tons of weapons." he repeated his lecture from awhile ago, making me sigh.

"yes dad, i understood." i knew i was taking this too lightly, but what am i going to do? drown on nervousness? 

hell no, i'd only make this mission harder than it already is.

"you are my fiance the moment we step right through that party's door, okay?" he narrowed his eyes, making sure i understood. "we can't let anyone think otherwise, or else they'll be on their toes the whole night." i nod once again. "here are the faces we need to talk to, their names.." he continued to explain, and i try my best to take them all in. "..we need them on our good side to let our men gather information about them quickly. are we clear now?" i nod, smiling at him.

"hey," dohyun cuts in, well the conversation was over anyway. "here are your buds. make sure no one sees them," he hands kang his, and he safely tucks mine on my ears.

"i want you to listen to my instructions carefully, okay?" he whispers, raising his eyebrows. i give a smile of reassurance, nodding slightly.

he steps back, looking at kang.

"we haven't hacked to their cctvs yet, so when you get there, wait for our call." kang gives him a small nod, and while i familiarize myself with the feeling of something in my ear, dohyun mumbles something for what i know only for kang to hear. 

kang walks off to get the car, and while we wait, all i hear is dohyun sighing.

"i'm just really worried," he breathes out after i asked him what was wrong. 

"dohyun, i'll be fine," i snaked my arms around his waist. "kang already briefed me with the basics, i'll definitely be fine with him by my side," his lips twitch which made me chuckle. "i understand that you can't go, okay? so trust me with kang, i'll prove to you what i can do," i confidently crossed my ars over my chest which finally made him chuckle.

"just.. let kang lead, okay?" he kisses my forehead and we finally hear the car honking. "goodluck," he mumbles before i walk off.