23

you groaned out as your head hit something hard, followed by your body bouncing slightly from the roughness of the road. you flickered your eyes until you realized you were still tied up and thrown in the back of the car, your mouth now taped that stopped you from talking.

"she's awake," the unknown man said to hyunsuk, making him look at you from the rear view mirror.

"princess, we're near and i bet everything you'll be happy there so wipe your tears.." he smirked, "oh, right. you can't wipe your tears because your hands are tied." he cooed sarcastically, which only burned your insides. you rolled your eyes, knowing that you were most probably dead in an hour, closing your eyes to stop the stinging of your eyes that formed tears. 

prayed that everyone you loved in your life- your mom, dad, and even just a second your fucked up ex-boyfriend that they live a good life, throw your memories away with them in order to stop the pain.

"missy missy, we're here." your thoughts were stopped when you see yet another mansion, so unfamiliar yet it brings so many.. memories. how you're supposed to be awed at yet another mansion in front of you, yet today it brings only fear, anger and disgust.

they grab you harshly outside the car, making you stand up even though your knees were literally weak, making you wobble. 

"isn't this all exciting?" hyunsuk disgustingly whispered, licking a bit of your earlobe making you act on impulse and kick him on the balls. "motherfucker," he hissed as he tumbled away from you, holding his crotch in pain while the other man panicked.

you just glared at him, wanting every bit of your energy to make you go and run away, but too late because the other man harshly grips on your tied wrists.

hyunsuk gains his composure after a few minutes and trudges his way to you, raising his hand to land a fucking hard slap on your cheeks.

you swear you tasted blood. your cheeks sting and you were sure you were going to experience more than just a slap, who knows?

you spit somewhere to see it indeed red-colored, metallic taste now spreading on your mouth. you snickered, unable to let them see your weak side. the other man throws you over his shoulder and walks his way inside the mansion, and you squirmed under his touch, but he was too tough, too strong to even budge to your advances. 

he entered a room who knows where, but it was entrancing if it wasn't for you getting abducted. it was obviously a woman's room, and you let it sink on your mind how many women have possibly died in here, how many women have been assaulted against their will in here- and you were going to be one of them.

he set you on a chair in the middle, in front of the master bed and once again, tied you to the chair. his eyes were cold, and nothing after that. he just stared at you with his eyebrows raised, while you glared at him with all your might, breathing your way through the tape. you shared a good minute just having a heated staring contest, his face dangerously close to yours.

he gave you a smirk and roughly ripped the tape away from your face, letting you catch your breath.

"what the fuck do you want," you growled out, your first words making you chuckle. 

"i don't have anything to do with you, princess." he rolls the tape on his hand and throws it on the trash bin near the dresser. "but surprisingly, the whole mafia world does," he winked, making you raise your eyebrows back. "luckily, dohyun was... good? i don't know. we just made a deal then voila, you're with us now." he crooked his head to the side, taking a good look at you.

"fuck you and your fucking mafia world," you said through gritted teeth, "i'm a mere college student, fucktard. what does your world has to do with mine?" your eyes don't betray you as you know you glared through his soul.

"oh that's not my position to tell," he winked once again with a smug smirk on plastered on his face, "just the man after dohyun, second most.. successful and youngest man of the mafia world- who happens to be my boss, will. now hold your excitement because its yet to come." he pats your head which you instantly avoided, making him once again chuckle. "we'll be meeting each other often, hyerin. might as well know my name, yeah?" 

"why not just name yourself 'asshole,' asshole?" you scoffed at him, clicking your tongue on your wounded inside-cheek. 

"my name's lee jinwook, honey." he said anyways, tucking hands on his pockets. he just stared at your desperate state- tied on this wooden chair that did no good on making you comfortable. later on he's tapped away on his arm by hyunsuk, making him step aside. 

hyunsuk makes his way to you, again so dangerously close only to see a mark just above your collarbone that has been slightly exposed.

"oh, what do we have here?" he cockily asks, lightly pulls your shirt down to reveal your collarbone full of hickeys. he gapes in excitement, looking at you with so much lust and desire, making your stomach churn, for what's to come. "dohyun gave you a good fuck a night before he gave you to us? he's such a man," he licks his lips and glances at jinwook who was only looking at the both of you. "maybe if i fucked you today.. you won't get to remember your nights with dohyun," 

his index trailed your chest and his eyes following it, until it stopped on your cleavage. his eyes flickered back at you, giving you sickening smirk and once again your impulsiveness took over you, spitting right on his face.

"fucking shit!" hyunsuk throws his head back and annoyingly wipes his face. "you unbelievably have the fucking guts," he heaves a heavy breath. "let's see if you'll still have more if i do this," then a hard punch lands on the same cheek, making you stumble down on the floor with the chair. 

you simply groaned in pain, seeing the blood dripping from possibly a popped lip. 

"now what?" he snickers. you were weak, but you took every last bit of your energy to look at him who was being stopped by jinwook. "cat got your tongue, princess?" he glares down at you but you only gave him a smirk. 

"what the fuck's happening here?" a horrifyingly familiar voice interrupts the tension of the room, the two men making way for the man.

and when you think things can't get any worse, or when you think you didn't have more energy to talk. 

it just.. did.

"seung."