Chapter 28: SCP-343

Start from the beginning

"Jesus Christ..." Drista cursed, surprised at the plot.

"What did it do?" Athena asked.

"Just scratched him silly, blood ran out of his right cheek 'round here." Cunningham pointed to a spot on Sodokin' s face, currently hidden by his mask. "There's also a mighty fine scar with it too."

"Is he alright?" Freddie asked.

"Yeah, he's fine. He wouldn't be here if he wasn't." Cunningham answered, seemingly carefree. "It did get him a bit of blood."

"Yeah..." Sodokin agreed.

"Just glad with was just some scratches, Greg." Cunningham nudged her best friend's left arm. "Good thing it didn't get your eye."

"Close." Sodokin replied.

"Yeah, but no cigar." Cunningham added.

"Man, your stories are just something else, huh?" Dustin asked.

"Country life's a whole lot different than y'all suburbs dwellers." Cunningham replied. "Everything's coming at ya at high speed!"

"Kinda wanna try it someday." Dustin mused. "Might be fun..."

"Oh, it's hella fun!" Cunningham beamed. "You can stay with us for a couple days and see what ya think! I'll take ya places that me and Greg usually go to!"

"Anyways, why's Greg only talking only one word at a time?" Adrian asked. "Cat got his tongue multiple times or something?"

"That's a story for another time." Cunningham answered. "But that one's not that interesting."

"Why's that?" Adrian asked again.

"Alright, we're here." Athena informed the group.

They made it to the containment cell of SCP-343. It was safeguarded by a proper metal door, which seemed natural in the site.

"Word of warning, the SCP's a bit... eccentric, but he's a nice guy." Athena spoke.

"Who is it?" Adrian asked. "Spit it out."

"Yeah, we wanna know, Athena." Drista added.

"Well, it's... it's God." Athena spoke.

The group were in shock. The one and only deity of the Christian faith, the belief of the most widespread religion, is currently contained and labelled as an SCP?

"That sounds... farfetched." Freddie commented.

"God, Thea?" Dustin asked. "As in actually God?"

"I know it sounds blasphemous, but it's what he goes by." Athena explained. "Just trust me on this. This is my first time meeting him too."

"I dunno... kinda too much here." Drista commented.

"Yeah, same." Adrian added.

"There's no way that it's the big man upstairs." Cunningham finished, and Sodokin nodded in agreement. "There's just no way!"

"Look, let's head inside and see for ourselves." Athena said. "Then, we'll judge on it."

With a mix of hesitation and disbelief, the group reluctantly followed Athena inside the containment cell. The group was surprised at how furnished the cell was.

It seems to have a complete set of furniture for a living room, with a couple of bookshelves and a table fit for a party of people.

"Ah, visitors."

The group looked to see that there was an old man, sitting on a leather chair with two armrests. He seemed to have long gray hair, with a medium length beard of the same color. He was wearing a sort of traditional dress of white and varying light warm colours, something from 4000 years ago.