Chapter 32- Crushed

Batman and Lilith blinked back to reality, only to find Robin already at the computer typing. Lilith looked over rat Conner just as he and Meg moved. He seemed to let go of her rather rudely shaking his head. Meg seemed to want to say something but with Lilith right there didn't as Conner got up and walked over to Robin. 

"Young injustice league," Conner told him, "Yes already on it," Robin said, pulling up pictures. "We found references of them on some odd websites and a few pictures with what they are calling themselves," Zatanna explained, Robin turned showing them the screen pulling up one picture. It was off the girl in her ringmaster outfit. 

"This is the leader she calls herself Ring Meister, matching her brother who goes by Mayhem. Seen here in just a few of his outfits." Robin said flipping through photos of the boy from his band outfit to an odd Elvis impersonation outfit. "Definitely Music Mister's proteges, or at very least some kids inspired by him." Batman sighed, seeming annoyed that the villains like the heroes were inspiring a new generation to follow in their footsteps.  

"Now this one is a known partner in crime, he calls himself the La Sphinx. He seems to be their puzzle master. Hacker, codebreaker. Here's a video of him cracking what was believed to be an uncrackable safe while his friends fend off attackers." Robin said showing them the video. "What about the Magic-user?" Lilith asked, "No viable photos, never shows up in the videos. In fact, the guy is like a ghost, we have better pictures of bigfoot than of him." Zatanna said as Robin showed some very blurry photos, only a red cloak with gold trim even slightly seemed to be recognizable in them. 

"No official name but the message boards seem to like to refer to him as, Prince," Robin said, before adding. "Though there is one person who seems to strongly dislike that name we're tracking the IP now." 

"Why?" Meg asked, she had been oddly quiet until then.  "Only the actual person would be so against the name they don't like. Though he refuses to actually give another name to replace it," Robin said, "You think he could be that stupid," Conner asked, "You didn't see the outrage Super Girl had when she was given her name." Batman said not sarcastically. "And that was before Super Woman was a part of the group." Lilith said, "Okay I've met Super girl, but I haven't met Superwoman." Conner said, "Have you at least met Superman's dog and cat?" Lilith asked, "His what??" Conner asked turning a surprised look toward her, "Yeah it's hard enough trying to explain the bat dog eating my homework but how was I to explain the Super-pup Lazer beaming my entire backpack." Robin complained, earning a glare from batman. "You have a dog too?" Conner asked, "For special missions," Batman said bluntly. 

"Well back to the task at hand," Zatanna said, Lilith tried not to giggle at Conners obvious annoyance at being out of the loop on the whole pet thing. "He does have Magic maybe he's blocking his image with it some how. Could you fix it if that's the case Z?" Lilith asked, "No not if it's a magic item, but I can try and work on it. Maybe even talk to Constantine," Zatanna said the others nodded in agreement. "Who?" Lilith asked, "He's my teacher, a friend of my father." Zatanna explained, "Dr. Fate, that's so cool." Lilith said, Zatanna smiled but it didn't last long. That reminded Lilith that Zatannas father was basically not her father while he wore the helmet of fate. "Perhaps we could go to Constantine together," Lilith suggested, Zatanna nodded and said, "Yeah sure how about this weekend." 

***

Lilith sighed as she sat in class, the teacher was talking about something. She really wasn't paying much attention, the song that Mayhem had sung in her memory. Now that it was unlocked the song was stuck in her head like glue. "-and finally, Lilith Moral will be paired with Lancelot Pendragon." The teacher said and Lilith looked up when her name was called but stared around in utter confusion as everyone around her started moving. The teacher putting away the hat he had been pulling names out of and moved to erase the white board. Lilith tried to not watch Lance walk over to her table and sit down. She stared at the board trying to read what they were suppose to be doing but the teacher had already erased the board.