The Panty Raid - Part 2

Start from the beginning

I stand up slowly and feel some of my juices drip down my thigh. I gasp and grab some napkins from the table before Michael grabs my hand. He throws money on the table and we leave, going back to the Jag.

"I am not driving." I say, getting into the passenger's side.

He smiles and hops into the driver's side. He wipes off the seat before sitting down.

"Someone got my leather seats wet." He says, starting the car.

"Who's fault is that?" I snap at him.

He presses the remote in his pocket and my vibrator turns on again.

"Ughh" I moan and grab the door handle.

"I wouldnt be talking smack when Im the one controlling your body Kitten. Buckle up." he says, turning the vibrator off.

He speeds off and I fix my halter top on my dress. Im surprised he hasnt violated me with those vibrations yet. I buckle my heels back up and he is just watching the road. I dont like the way he is trying to convince me he doesnt have some weirdly sexual plan for me at that art museum. He parks in the parking lot and opens the door for me. I take his hand, almost stumbling onto the sidewalk. He kisses my hand as he leads me into the art museum. There are a few people in the first exhibit with us, but they are being okay considering Michael Jackson is in the same room as them. I can tell he is still nervous, since we arent the only people in here.

"Do you like the art?" He whispers.

I nod. "It's interesting. I like reading the stories."

I walk over to a solid gold sculpture and lean in close, observing it. I almost fall over when Michael turns the vibrator on. He pulls my arm to keep me upright and I look at him.

"This is so inappropriate." I scold him.

One of the other couples in here are looking at us so we just keep walking into another room. Michael turns off my vibrator. I take a deep breath and there are a lot of paintings in here.

"These are so beautiful." I say, wishing I could draw like that.

Michael nods, reading some of the descriptions. "Very tasteful."

I cut my eye at him and he turns my vibrator on, very high. My whole body bucks and I put my hand out to balance myself, but the alarm goes off because I touched one of the paintings. Three guards run into the room and they stop when they see that its Michael. They turn the alarm off and Michael turns my vibrator off.

"We only have one rule ma'am and that is to not touch the artwork." One of the guards says, sternly.

"She got a little excited. Sorry." Michael says, holding me against his chest.

I glare at him. "Yes. Sorry."

The guards nod and leave. I push Michael off of me.

"Its not my fault you couldnt keep your hands to yourself darling." Michael says, amused by my suffering.

I roll my eyes and walk into the next room.

"Come here." He says, walking behind me.

"Im taking this vibrator out." I whisper, making sure the other people in the room cant hear me.

"Not until I say so." he says, holding my hand.

"Im gonna get arrested before you decide to take this out Michael." I say angrily.

Michael rubs my back. "I know what you need. You need to relax."

I double over when he turns the vibrator back on. One of the female guards comes over to us.