Lisa grabbed Jennie's waist and hugged the latter again. Then she said, "No baby, you know I didn't mean it that way. What I meant was that you look so beautiful, you look so unreal. I just can't explain how gorgeous you are."

Jennie instantly soften at Lisa's words and she pouted.

"Really? I still look as beautiful as before even if I gained weight? Do I still look attractive to you even if my tummy is already protruding like I'm a woman who got so full after eating all the foods in a buffet?" Jennie asked with her puppy eyes.

Lisa want to laugh at her girlfriend's comparisons and description but she know better to herself to not to because she'll end up being ignore the whole day. So, she bit her lip to suppress her laughter and tried to calm down. She took a deep breath first before she spoke.

"Always, you'll always be the most beautiful girl to me. You might get fat, you might grow wrinkles and get white hair, you might grow old but no matter how you look you'll still be my Nini. You'll always be my girl and I'll love you forever." Lisa said sincerely and kissed Jennie's forehead.

"I want to grow old with you." Jennie mumbled and Lisa clearly heard it. Damn, her heart is melting right now.

Then something pop up from her mind out of nowhere. She looked at the ring in her finger and smiled. She didn't prepare for this moment but it'll do for now.

She broke away from their hug and then she dropped herself kneeling to the ground. Jennie gasp in surprise and in an instant she was field with confusion. What is Lisa doing?

"Hon, what are you doing?" Jennie asked while trying to get Lisa up.

"Shh, you have to listen to what I'll say. This is impromptu but I want to do this, baby." Lisa said and smiled.

Lisa took the ring from her finger and then she held Jennie's hand.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, my Nini, my baby, my honey, we've been through a lot of ups and downs throughout all the years we've been together as friends and as lovers. I know I'm kind of stupid most of the times and I kept a lot of secrets from you but baby, I promise I'm going to tell you everything step by step. When I told you that I wasn't straight I swear I was scared that time. I'm scared that I might loose you. It's not that I didn't trust you, I just had bad experiences in the past but yeah I'm still stupid for keeping things from you. And I'm also glad that you didn't runaway the moment you found out that I had this thing down here." Lisa said then pointed at her crotch.

"Get to the point Manoban." Jennie said because she was starting to get impatient with Lisa running around the circles.

"O-okay, okay, so baby, what I'm trying to say is that I might not be able to marry you right away because we are still studying and I know that you're not yet ready but I want you to know that I'll be willing to wait for you until everything is finally in the right place. I want to give you this ring to symbolize this promise that I'm making. Accepting this would mean that you'll agree to marry me someday. So will you marry me in the future, Nini?" Lisa asked while presenting the ring to Jennie.

Jennie bit her lip as she suppress her tears. Damn, her emotions are ranging again. Why is Lisa like this?

"I-I..Of course I will." Jennie said and chuckled while her tears were falling down from her eyes. How could she even say no to this girl in front of her? She's a freaking keeper. She can't even imagine herself marrying someone else other than Lisa.

Lisa is right. It might not be the right time for that yet but someday if God allow them, they'll surely spend the rest of their lives together along with their future children.