Thankyou!!!!!

Holy hell. Okay, thankyou all so much for the amount of support you have given me whilst writing this book. I have absolutely loved every bit of it. It's weird thinking I only started it three months ago, it seems so much longer then that.

Anyway, the fact that I have 200k veiws on a book that I genuinely expected to be just me reading, just shows how awesome you all are. I love you all!!

I hope the ending of the book was good for you. I couldn't kill him, so for all the people that wanted me to, I'm really sorry. But I just couldn't kill him.

I had it planned for a while where Snape brought him back, because I wanted Remus to see James and Moody.

I would like you all to give me suggestions on my next book. I will still be going forward with Black and Blondie but I want to write a another Remus one so here are my options.

-Slow burn Professor x student that finishes at the end of PoA.

-Remus vs Sirius x OC in order of phoenix (she has to choose between the two)

-Wolfstar...just so I can feel something :( --{Sorry we don't do Remadora in this household :)}

-Remus Lupin one shots, (Smutty and fluff)

-Remus and Caitlin one shots (That I missed out in the book, again smutty and fluff-PoA-DH)

-Remus x OC in order of phoenix, slow burn (Sirius as best friend to OC)

Vote for me and which ever one gets the most comments I will do.

ALSO, if any of you have any random questions about the book just comment and I'll reply to them the best I can.

Once again Love you all, thankyou so much for the support and love, I am so sad that the books finished.

I hope you all enjoyed Caitlin and Remus' love story <333

{edit}
Votes are in :) I will be doing a Remus vs Sirius x OC...she will have to choose 😬😬
What do you want the OC to be called?