I have you

She ran.

She ran to the only person she wanted to be with in the current moment. In every moment. Whether he hated her or not, she needed him.

Her heart was racing at an unhealthy pace, tears streaming down her porcelain cheeks as small sobs left her throat.

She had abruptly left a very spaced out Sirius and rather solemn Harry on the couch. Running up the stairs and to her bedroom where she knew he would be.

Barging through the door, she slammed it behind her and slid down to the ground, bringing her knees up to her chest as her sadness consumed her.

"I'm not interested" Remus mumbled coldly to Liv at his side, but the blonde could see his battle of conflict within, the pain it caused him to hear her sobs, trying to look literally anywhere but at her.

"Remus" Liv warned gently, watching as his eyes flickered shut momentarily, swallowing hard and shaking his head in stubbornness before the snapped back open again in shock, turning to Caitlin who wasn't even paying attention to him.

Just curled up against the door, letting out a piercing and agonising scream as she hugged her knees to her chest and shook her head violently.

"Holy shit" Remus mumbled in fright, jumping up quickly and staggering over to her faster then light as he pulled her aggressively into his body, her head collapsing onto his lap as her body jumped up and down in rhythm with her pain filled sobs.

Remus didn't know what to do. This couldn't have been about him. It couldn't have been about Dumbledore. Snape? Was it about Snape?

"I need to go check on Sirius" Liv announced in fright, running out of the room, knowing it must have been about what Harry needed to tell them both as Remus' eyes followed her in confusion.

"What on earth is going on?" He whispered to her, stroking her hair gently as he tried to calm her tears. Any form of anger or betrayal quickly drained out of him as he took in how broken she looked. How broken she was.

"Hey...please talk to me" he spoke so gently, "What's wrong? What's happened darling?"

"S-so...so he was innocent then? He didn't betray you?" Liv asked cautiously, sat next to her trembling fiance, his elbows rested against his knees as he ran a shaky hand across his mouth and nodded.

His eyes were glistening with tears, so desperate to fall, his throat aching and ripping to let out a sob as he sent Harry away, not wanting him to see him like this.

"H-he...he didn't betray me" he whispered in a shaky and pained voice, craning his head to the blonde that was rubbing his back gently, her own eyes pooling with tears at the hurt her love was feeling, "H-he was good"

His last words were the breaking point for him. As his elbows gave in and his head dropped into his hands, his chest and back jumping up and down as his salty tears streamed down his face and Liv pulled him into her side, running a hand through his hair as she attempted to soothe his tears.

"Shh...it's okay" she whispered, her chin resting against the top of his head as she spoke, "this is good baby... you were a good brother. This was you... you helped him"

"N-no..." he choked out, pulling himself away and looked so helplessly into her blue and pooled eyes, he lifted his shaking hand to his chest as his bottom lip trembled, "I-I left him"

"Okay, let's get into bed, you can tell me about then, alright?" Remus scooped her up effortlessly and walked over to the four poster, placing her down onto the pillow and pulling the blanket over her as silent tears continued to stream down her face, like they had been doing for the last half an hour.