dark night

{MAJOR Smut warning-If under 16 please skip...I don't want to get sued...thanks :)}

"Jesus Darling...what happened to simply making love?"

"That went out the window when told me you were going to fuck me in front of our friends Remus...Now get on the bed"

"Yes Ma'am"

Sirius Black strolled through his empty house, head hung low with a glass of Whiskey in his hands. Everyone had either left or gone to bed and he was once again on his own, dragging his heavy feet down the dusty corridors.

He thought of her, of how she could barely look him in the eye. Either she didn't enjoy the kiss or she just didn't like him in the way he liked her. It was all very confusing for him and hurt his head quite a bit. After being locked up in Azkaban for 12 years, he forgot how to handle women, they were very complicated at the best of times and if they didn't want him he would simple let it slide and move on.

But this was no ordinary woman. It was as if all the reasons he couldn't have her just made him want her more. He felt like a spoiled child wanting a toy. It was of course completely physical but he still couldn't help the unusual feeling that weighed down on his chest every time she would say no to him.

He reached round the door frame to turn the light off in the living room, not bothering to look in as he knew no one was there. The room went black and he attempted to make his way upstairs until hearing a familiar voice.

"Have I gone blind?" She mumbled sarcastically, causing Sirius to halt on the third step and back himself up in confusion, turning the light back on to see a very moody looking Liv sat on the couch, "Your niece is a bitch"

"Blondie?" He questioned, walking into the room carefully and perching himself on the corner of the piano.

"She told me to wait here...that was...yep, 3 fucking hours ago, I have a feeling she isn't coming home any time soon" She huffed, slumping down into the couch cushion.

"She is home" Sirius sighed, "She's living with Moony now, remember?"

"Oh...I forgot, and how are you feeling about that?" she asked carefully, leaning forward and resting her folded arms on her knees as she watched him shrug.

"I'd feel a lot better if I knew why you have been avoiding me all night" he mumbled, giving her a knowing look.

This caught her off guard as her eyebrows shot up and she shook her head in defiance.

"I-I don't know-"

"You don't know what I mean...great, So I guess I must have imagined it then" he replied sarcastically, but still a gentle tone in his voice as he made his way over to the couch and dropped down next to her, both letting out a small sigh.

"I'm sorry Black" she whispered, letting her head fall against the back of the couch along side his.

"Me too Blondie"

Caitlin pushed Remus down onto the bed as he propped himself up with the back of his arms, watching her lustfully as she unbuttoned her shirt, her eyes never leaving his. When she was completely naked in front of him, he let his head drop to the side adorably, soaking up every bit of her naked body.

"You just gonna look?" She teased as he slowly shook his head and let his fingers trickle down between her breasts and down her stomach, watching as her body quivered under his touch.

"No Little one, I'm going to do a lot more than look" he growled, grabbing the back of her thighs and pulling her down onto his lap unexpectedly as she let out a small excited squeal.