"Eren"

"Who? Do they go to this school?" you asked him while making direct eye contact, "Nah a different one but we share the same apartment" Armin replied while licking his lips and staring at you,

"Ahh okay" you replied back quickly while turning away to break eye contact, "What about you?" he asked.

"Oh mines moving in today or tomorrow she's already one of my bestfriends so no biggie" Armin nodded.

"That's cool. At least it's not a complete stranger"

"Yeah, but you got any siblings?" you ask and turned your head to meet his eyes again.

"Nope it was just me, my mom and dad but they're both gone." he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked" you turned your head away while feeling bad at the same time.

"No it's fine, you just wanted to know more about me, I find that cute"

You scoffed while shaking your head as he smiled. You guys finally arrived at the cafeteria. You told him to grab anything he wants while tapping his shoulders to show him where you were going to be sitting at.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" he asked before moving forward, "Nah i'm good" you said as you were about to walk away before he grabbed your hand.

"C'mon please eat something with me. I don't want to eat by myself. Please?" he pouted. You hesitated at first but just gave in.

"Fine i'll grab mine and you grab yours then we can meet outside" you told him.

"Okay pretty, I'll be back" you turned around to go grab a pear, a sandwich and a bottle of water.

You then picked a place outside waiting for Armin to arrive.

It was under a big tree and the air felt so much nicer over there. You started to wash your pear with the water bottle you had and felt someone's presence on the bench.

"Okay I'm back" Armin said while putting his stuff down, "Mmhm" you said as you continued to wash your fruit,

"Hey," Armin then leaned over to look at you, "Is something wrong?"

"What? No, I'm just tryna wash my pear that's all" you replied back and sent him a quick smile. 

"Oh okay, you're very pretty do you know that?" he said as his cheeks were tinted pink.

You stared at him for a while before answering, "I very much do but thank you" you said while giggling and continued washing your fruit

"Pretty" he said while blushing and unwrapping his lunch.

You were done with your whole fruit washing session and turned back around to ask him if he has Instagram.

"It's armin.arlertt"

"Two t's at the end or one?" you asked as you were typing in the name, "Yeah two" he replies back as you nodded,

"Okay" you then finally typed it in realizing the spelling, "Ohhh that's how you spell your name" you said while laughing at what happened this morning,