"Are you saying that you'll murder that girl?" Seulgi whispered.

"What the hell man? Are you stupid or something? Of course I won't do that. Do I look like a criminal to you?!" She exclaimed and massage her temple in her frustration.

She's asking herself again. Why did this girl even became her friend?

"She's just going to kick that girl out of the university using her connections and probably do a little bit of manipulation. It's kind of easy because I've heard that Krystal's father is struggling with their company right now. It would be a good opportunity." Jisoo said and smirked. Finally, someone got what Lisa had in mind.

"That's cool." Seulgi said and clapped her hands like a child. The two girls just shook their head at their friend's stupidity.

"I know you had something to do with Kai's disappearance." Jisoo mumbled but Lisa heard it.

"Let's not talk about it now, Chu." Lisa said and switch her gaze from Jisoo to Jennie. Jisoo got it so she just shut her mouth.

A few moments later, they heard Jennie groan. So, Lisa went back to her soft self and checked her girlfriend worriedly.

"Hey baby, are you awake?" Lisa asked while caressing Jennie's face affectionately.

"W-water." Jennie mumbled without even opening her eyes.

"Yes baby, I'll get you some water. Just wait a few seconds." Lisa said and kissed Jennie's forehead before going to get the water that Jennie was asking for.

"You're such a whipped motherfvcker, Lis." Seulgi teased her.

"Shut up!" Lisa said.

She checked the cupboard to look for a glass and when she found one, she quickly went to get some water through the despenser. Then she went back to her Ninibear.

"The water is here, baby. You have to sit so you could drink it though. Let me help you." Lisa said. She wrapped Jennie's arms around her nape and then she lifted the girl a little, just enough for the latter to sit

Then she handed the glass of water to Jennie which the latter drank 'til the last drop. Was she that thirsty? The answer is yes, she had been vomiting before she fainted. So she had to be rehydrated.

"What did the nurse said? How's our baby?" Jennie asked worriedly without realizing that they weren't alone in the room. She was just surprised when she heard the other two girls gasped.

"Oh my God, you're pregnant?" Seulgi asked giddily and went near them. Jisoo followed. Jennie just bit her lower lip.

"Wow Lisa, I thought your sperms weren't active. Congrats!" Jisoo said and patted Lisa's back.

"Uhm--guys, it's not what you think." Jennie said shyly.

"What do you mean?" Seulgi asked with her forehead creased in confusion.

"I-It's not Lisa.." She mumbled and bit her lower lip. How can she even explain it?

"What? You just asked Lisa earlier and refered to it as 'our'. Who is the father then?" Jisoo asked but not in an offensive manner.

"I-I don't know."

"I am Nouvelle's father, end of the discussion. No more questions or I'll throw you out of here, too." Lisa said seriously. So the two just shut their mouths up though they weren't convinced with what they heard.

If Jennie's not around anymore, they'll never leave Lisa alone until she spill something. They want explanation with details. Yes, because they're nosy. For now, they just decided to take a nap in the couch and wait until it's lunch break.