Chapter 14

"Kris! Hey...you live here? Of course, you live here. I mean you are Vicky's sister. Brain spaz." Amy says and hits her forehead with her two fingers in a cute sort of way.

"Amy hello to you too." I see her looking at me, then hitting her forehead again, why this time? I shake my head because for some reason I am finding this gesture really cute, and she is doing it again and again.

"What are you wearing Kris?" Amy asks and before she could probably hit her forehead again, I take her hand in my hand.

"Amy, stop hitting your forehead. Also, what are you doing here?"

"Oh sorry. Brain spaz." Amy chuckles I cock my head. Did she really call herself that? "I am here to bring my brother Tim." Amy points towards the couch and I see a little guy sitting beside Alex. He has a bit long hair; he looks sweet in a 5-year-old fashion. His long blonde hair is being braided by Alex for some reason.

We walk up to them and I see Tim trying to hide and that is when I notice the doll. Huh he is clutching it too tightly. And it is most certainly not a doll. It is in fact an action figure of Supergirl. Aha! I guess that is why it is mistaken as a doll. But why is he clutching it right now? He looks very scared of me for some reason as well. That's not good and here I was thinking it is brave of him to carry this action figure to school. It must have something to do with him behaving the way he is now. I am sure the bullies at school does not help either. No wonder he looks afraid to see me, I am new, and I might just be like any other bully. After all he does not know me.

"Tim don't worry this is Kiss. Kiss this is my friend Tim."

I extend my hand and he shakily take my hand all the while clutching his action figure tightly in his other hand. "Ello, I am Tim."

"Hello Tim. Alex told me about her friend. The kind, strong, brave, funny one. Will I get to meet him today, Tim?"

"Alex told you 'bout me?"

"Yes, she told me how you guys play and talk and how you don't let anyone talk you down."

"But I do." He says softly.

"I say you don't. From the stories I've heard from Alex, I would say you are really brave."

"Thank you Kiss." Tim says softly. I see Amy and Alex smile and both of them beaming at me.

"Hey Alex, wanna tell me why you are giving Tim braids?"

"We will paint, and braids will keep his hair tucked away."

"Okay. So, I see I have so many friends helping me paint. I feel like a superhero with my painting squad." Tim giggles, and Alex smiles, Amy elbows me mouthing a 'thank you.'

We turn back to go to my room when I see Charlie at the door watching well all of us but mostly Tori. I see the awe in her eyes, and I also notice Liz snickering lightly behind Tori who is either oblivious to the pair of eyes or is ignoring it.

"Hey Charlie, didn't know you were here."

"Oh, huh? Hey...Amy?" I see Charlie look a little confused but then instantly turn back to look at Tori. Geez this girl is behaving so weirdly right now.

"Lee come here; I am going to introduce you to Tori now." Charlie looks at me, blinks a few times then take my offered hand.

"Really?" I see her eyes brighten up as if they are glowing. I shake my head.

"Lee this is Tori, my sister, Tori this is Charlie." Tori extends her hand and Charlie takes it while her hands are shaking. Liz is snickering behind Tori and I smile at the encounter.