Zhan glaced at him and sighed.

"Stop playing around, Yibo... I'm serious here....!" said Zhan, feels irritation.

"Same here, Doctor...!" replied Yibo.

"You need a new heart transplant....!" said Zhan.

Yibo heaved a long sigh. He threw his back on the backrest. Zhan paid attention to him.

"It will be your third transplant. What happened with your first transplant?" asked Zhan.

Yibo didn't promptly answer Zhan's question which makes Zhan has to wait.

"It doesn't suit mine...!" said YIbo, finally.

"Heh! Do you think I'm dumb? How can a doctor replaced your heart with a not suit you?" Zhan scoffed.

Yibo jut his lips and shrugged off his shoulders.

"Maybe the doctor was dumb!" replied Yibo.

Zhan glared at Yibo. He knew that Yibo was not telling him the truth.

"When did you get the first transplant? Why didn't I find the report that sent from your therapist in the US?" asked Zhan.

"Maybe they lost it!" replied Yibo.

"Yibo! It's not the time to fool around, I told you! If you need me to heal you, I need you, to be honest with me!" Zhan snapped. He raised his voice.

Yibo seemed to not get affected by Zhan's snap. He still playing with his fingernails. Then he raised his eyes to look at Zhan.

"Being with you here and I know that you are able to remember me is the best thing I have, Zhan. I don't need anything to heal my damaged heart, because you already fixing the broken one...!" said Yibo.

"But I need you to be healed , Yibo...! I had a damaged heart once, and every day I was afraid that I will leave you anytime. Do you feel that, too? I don't want to lose you from my grip for the second time...!" Zhan a little weep here.

Yibo stared at Zhan. He leaned in on the desk and caressed Zhan's hand gently.

"I'm here for you, Zhan... I come back here for you, where I give my heart to... I belong to you forever, until the last of your breath. You are the place my heart used to beat for, Zhan... I came back to seek my owner. And you are the owner, Zhan... It's not as perfect as I imagine. But find you still love me, I think I don't need another heart to survive. because you already gave me a new life. The new hope...!"

"Stop it!" cried Zhan. He couldn't hold back his tears.

"Zhan... I never stop loving you. I never stop thinking of you wherever I go. Every time I breathe, there is always you in every air that I breathe in...!"

"I said stop!"

Yibo raised his hand. With his thumb, he wiped the tear that trickled down Zhan's face.

"I don't want to see you cry. It hurts me so much..." whispered Yibo.

"You make me feel guilt...!" said Zhan.

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't remember you, and allowed me to fall in love with others. and now I'm married with a child...!"

"I don't blame you for that. That means you only gay for me... While I'm a pure gay...!"

"Stop make it as a joke!"

"I'm not joking, Baby...!"

"I supposed to try harder to find my old self that time. But I decided to forget it and let me fallen to Ru Shi..."