"Don't worry, baby. That will never happen. I can assure you that. Nouvelle is our baby and ours only. No one's going to take her from us" Lisa said sternly but a little soft.

"Lisa, I said I want to forget about it, right? But I've been having bad dreams." Jennie sighed.

"What do you see in your dreams?"

"It feels so real to the point that I almost feel the pain too. I-I've been dreaming of myself being.... It's as if it was what happened that night but I can't see the face of that person. He was blurry" She confessed which made Lisa gulp. To be honest, she's been having the same dream but that's the last thing she's going to tell Jennie.

"It's probably just a nightmare. Don't stress yourself over it. Just pray before you sleep baby. My mom always tell that it's effective to avoid bad dreams." Lisa said.

"I know but it's just weird. That person kind of looks like a girl. Not that I saw the face but he had a long blonde hair and he was a little slim for a man." Jennie said and she looked at Lisa with her forehead creased in confusion.

But she just got more confused when she noticed something about Lisa. Long blonde hair? Slim body? She stared at Lisa for a few minutes and wonder how the hell the latter fits her description about the person in her dream. No matter how hard she try to shrugged that thought away, she just can't help but to imagine that person in her dream with Lisa's face.

But it's just way too impossible. She's certain it was a boy because he had a dick.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have a dirt on my face?" Lisa asked and tried to wipe her face randomly.

Jennie just shook her head. Maybe, she's just been thinking about Lisa too much lately that she's already associating the latter in her dream. Besides it was just a dream anyway and dreams are just product of imagination. So it doesn't always mean that those dream really happened in real life. She's just overthinking things which probably caused for her to have dreams like that.

"Nothing, just forget about it." Jennie said and tried her best not to think about it for it will only stress herself.

"Alright."

Lisa continued driving until they finally reached Tzuyu's place. Even just by looking from the outside, you can already tell that Chou's are one hell of a wealthy family. Their house is massive, or should I say mansion. And man, it looks classy. Jennie can't help but to be conscious.

Tzuyu is really a girl that she's so insecure about. The latter had everything from beauty, brain and wealth. She's even wondering why Lisa chose to be with her than to be with a girl like Tzuyu.

The security checked Lisa and when they seemed to recognize her, they opened the gate, welcoming them inside the residence.

Just like Jackson's party, the place was also packed with branded and expensive cars which wasn't actually unusual knowing that Tzuyu's a rich kid. Of course her guests are crazy rich people as well.

Did I mention that Lisa was wearing a suit like she was a freaking mafia boss while Jennie was wearing a tight black dress that had a slit at the side, showing her milky white thigh? Damn, they look like a god-tier couple who just jumped out of a magazine.

Lisa fixed her collar and went out of the car. Then went to the other side and opened the door for Jennie like the gentlewoman she is. She assisted the latter in going down and they walked through the lobby like they were in a runway. When they got inside, everyone was surprised to see them and they were awestruck to see Lisa's drastic change in fashion style. The last time she attended a party, she was still having that sultry vibe and no one thought she'd be this hot being a little manly.