Season 6 Episode 8: A Wedding - Part 1

Shawn's POV:

October 5th, 2014:

"So, why are we in an empty mall in Gary, Indiana?" Artie asked my mom confused as we walk through the mall. I know right? It was fairly large. It even had a play place. I was confused as hell why were here. My mom brought me, Santana, Artie, Maribel and Legacy to Indiana for what reason? I don't know. Maribel was holding a sleeping Legacy in her arms. She was tired from the long car ride.

"Well, gay marriage is illegal in Ohio but legal in Indiana. Makes absolutely no sense." Santana tells him while doing hand gestures. She dropping her hands to her side while sighing. My mom stops us in front of a Santa chair? I scratch my head and look around completely confused.

"No, no. I mean, what are we doing in an empty mall in Gary, Indiana?" He specified and Santana makes an ohh noise.

"Well, this exact spot I'm standing in," My mom points to Santa chair. "Is the exact spot Shawn was born in." She adds and my jaw drops. Everyone looks at me and my jaw is still dropped.

"What? What are you talking about? I thought I was born in Lima." I say totally confused and look at everyone to see them confused too.

"Ahh that was just some crap." My mom waves it off and I furrow my eyebrows. "I want you two to get married right here." She confesses and I make a confused face. Why?? "I didn't want to tell you cause this story is crazy. So brace yourselves." My mom warns while pointing her finger and I make gestures with my hands for her to continue. "So me, your dad and Finn came to Indiana for the holidays. We wanted to try something new." She starts and I kinda tense at the mention of Finn and my dad but Santana holds my hand and squeezes it reassuringly. I look at her and smile. She smiles back before I turn back to my mom.

"Anyways, I was eating a burger while watching your dad take a picture of Finn sitting on Santa's lap. Finn was crying hysterically and bawling his little eyes out." My mom adds and we chuckle at that. "He was kicking and screaming and fighting. I went to take him off of Santa when someone yelled out 'Hey!! You have a penis!!" My mom yelled dramatically for effect and my mouth drops. "I looked down and saw that it wasn't a penis, it was Shawn's head. I was so shocked since Shawn, you weren't supposed to come until January 9th." My mom stated.

"I always thought I was on time." I say slightly confused but shrug it off.

"Nope you weren't." My mom shrugs before starting again. "Anyways, I yelled at your father to take Finn off Santa and get me to the hospital cause my water broke. He passed out like a punk." My mom adds and everyone laughs.

"Not to be rude, but he was a war hero, fought through battles with guns and shit, but passes out when he found out you were in labor?" Santana asked while laughing.

"I know right?? I said the same thing." My mom shake her head while rolling her eyes. "Luckily this woman took Finn off Santa. I was just standing there, screaming in pain. People were trying to find a place for me to sit down but fat ass people didn't want to give up their seat. The Santa guy got up and I sat in the Santa chair. Some guy ran up to me and said he was a doctor. He started doing breathing exercises with me and I told him to shut the fuck and take this baby out of me. He lifted my dress and said he'll be right back and went to grab some materials from his bag. People start crowding around me and talking to me. I look down and see Shawn crying her eyes out. I try to calm her down and then I realized in talking to be a baby head." My mom reenacts the whole thing and I stand there with my mouth still dropped and my eyes wide open. Santana closes my mouth for me but my eyes are still widened.