Season 5 Episode 7: Puppet Master

Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

"Today's assignment is to make fondue. Yes fondue." Ms. DiCaprio said as we sit in cooking class. "I want it to be perfect. I want foods to dip in it. Everything." She drags the word 'everything'. "You have half and hour. GO!" She yelled.

Once again, everyone started freaking out. It's not that hard though. I decided to cook my steak first because that will take the longest. I put some paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic and onion powder, lemon pepper, parsley, basil and oregano seasonings. I put the steak in the pan and place a few whole garlics in there too. I begin to work on the fondue. I grab a fondue pot. I grab a regular bowl. In that bowl, I mix together corn starch, a dash of dry white wine and lemon juice until it's well combined. I rub the inside of my fondue pan with a garlic clove. I pour some more dry white wine and bring that to a simmer. I pour in the cornstarch mixture and mix it well. I add in my Swiss cheese little by little and mix it till melted. I throw in a spoonful of kirsch and mix that in.

"Finally." I sigh out. I gotta work fast though. Your supposed to serve the cheese immediately. I take the steak off the pan and cut it fast. I get some broccoli, mini bread and carrots. "Finished." I tell Ms. DiCaprio. She comes over to me.

"Hmm." She says suspiciously before taking a piece of steak and dipping it in the fondue. Once again, I cannot read her face. "You like full house?" She asked me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah. I love the show. It's cool, funny and I can rela-" She cuts me off.

"I didn't ask why you like it. I just asked if you like it or not?" She said sternly causing my eyes to go wide. "Anyways, this is... amazing. Like this is the best fondue and steak I have ever had." She with a slight attitude. "I'm taking this home. Good job Hudson." Ms. DiCaprio takes the fondue pot and the carrots, broccoli, steak and mini bread.

"Nice job Shawn." The kid next to me says.

"Thanks, but what is your name?" I asked.

"I'm Caleb." He tells me. I nod. "You wanna come to a party tomorrow night? It's gonna be fun."

"Sure." I smile. Wow. Already getting invited to parties and I don't even officially go here yet.
—————————————————————
Santana's POV:

Me, Sam, Dani, Elliot and Rachel were in the living room talking about random things when the door slides open.

"Oh good." Kurt says as he comes in the door. He puts his bag down. "We're all here." He walks over to us. "Thank you, Team Pamela Lansbury, for assembling on such short notice."

"Okay, well, I rescheduled my dialect session, so what's up with this emergency text?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, I had to reschedule my new model agency on my first day." Sam tells us.