Summary of Shawn

Summary of Shawn: Smart, Nice/Kind to certain people, outgoing, Badass, Funny, Brights up the room she enters, doesn't like to wear dresses/prefers pants, puts smiles on almost everyone's faces, stands up for people when needed, helpful, amazing friend, sibling and daughter, dorky sometimes, isn't afraid to say what's on her mind.

Been living with her and Finn's grandparents in Atlanta due to her behavior and went to a school for behavioral issues and kids with disadvantages.

She's been living with them since 7th grade and graduated from the school early due to good behavior, so now she is coming back to Lima. Only visited on holidays like Christmas, thanksgiving and summer vacation. Doesn't know anyone at McKinley besides Kurt and Finn.

Is a lesbian, dated a few girls before but wasn't really serious about it. Doesn't give a crap about what people think of her. Also, Shawn's shoe size is 7 1/2. Shawn got some baby feet.

What Shawn likes to do/what she's interested in/advantages: Shawn has an amazing singing voice, she plays guitar, likes soccer and football, she also knows how to dance unlike Finn, like taking pictures, has the same cute half smirk as Finn. Down to do almost anything and likes challenges, very competitive. Got a secret Tattoo of her name when she was 12 which is one of the reasons why she got sent to live with her grandparents. Took karate when she was living with her grandparents.

Shawn Disadvantages: Pronounces letters that are meant to be silent in words, behavior(used to be bad, has improved a lot)

Foods she hates the most: kiwis, apples, deviled eggs, Brussel sprouts, sausages

Favorite foods: Chicken, shrimp, cereal, fries.

Enemies: Santana Lopez(for now👀)

Season 2 summary: Shawn is new at McKinley and joins glee club. She and Santana hate each other from the start. She starts dating Quinn which makes Santana very angry.

I decided to add this so y'all can get to know Shawn a little more.