Season 3 Episode 22: Goodbye

Shawn's POV:

(Shawn is next to Joe)

"That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen." Santana states.

"Then call me George Jefferson, because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse. National champs, baby!" Artie yelled and we cheered.

Mr. Shue then writes goodbye on the board.

"This weeks assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for." Mr. Shue starts and I look to Santana. "Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do. Say goodbye. Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us." Mr. Shue says and I raise my hand. "Yes Shawn?"

"What does underclassmen mean?" I asked and he lightly chuckled and I see some people slap their foreheads.

"It means a student who's not a senior in high school yet." Finn answers shaking my head. I nod with a realization face.

"Anyways," Mercedes said getting back on topic. "A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever." Mercedes finishes.

"We can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest, so we know her the least." Brittany states and I chuckle.

"I really hope your about to rap." Quinn says and I shake my head. Heard him rap before. Never want to hear that again.

"No such luck. I'm leading by example here. This one... is for you guys." He says and starts playing the guitar.

(Shawn is hugging Finn and Kurt. Brother sister moment.)

We all clap for him. I'm gonna see him next year, but the seniors won't. And they are really gonna miss him. I can tell.

I see the unholy Trinity lock hands and I can't help but smile. They are the best trio in this school.
—————————————————————
I was in cooking with Sam and we had to work alone. But we still sat next to each other. I was making wagyu steak with a side of shrimp.

"Dude, how can you cook that? It's like a professional meal." Sam asked as he was cracking eggs. He was making a cake.

"Well, it's just easy for me somehow. I can cook anything really. That's why I'm going to be a chef. I'm good at cooking and I love it." I tell him while I season the wagyu and shrimp.

"That's really cool. But I want to be a male model or something. Have my face on the side of a bus or something." He says and I shake my head. I put the wagyu on the skillet and cook it. I add whole garlics on the side. There is juice forming around it so I add lemon pepper to the juice and start marinating the wagyu in the juice. I cook the shrimp as well. Once I'm done, I take it off the stove and put in on a plate.

"Shawn, what have you got here?" Ms. Hagberg asked coming up to my table.

"This is a wagyu steak and shrimp as the side." I tell her. "Try it."

She takes a knife and cuts into it. She takes a bite and hums at the taste.

"Every meal you make, I get a new and more improved taste of wonderfulness. You never fail to amaze me Shawn. Which is why, the class has a surprise for you." She says and I make a confused face until a boy starts talking.