Season 2 Episode 20: Prom Queen

Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

So the fight for prom King and Queen is intense. Puck and Lauren, Finn and Quinn and Santana and Karofsky are all close together with points. Me and Quinn didn't go together not because we are both girls but because I didn't want to run. And besides, we aren't together anymore so it wouldn't make sense if we ran together.

The whole prom King and Queen just doesn't fit my mood right now. I actually don't even want to go to prom. Also, I asked Finn to run with Quinn and I'm glad he's doing me this favor. I would've asked Sam to but at the time he was dating Santana. And like I said before, me and Quinn aren't dating so it's not a big problem.
—————————————————————
"I've been to Ann Taylor loft, Filene's Basement and, like, six Forever 21s, and I cannot find a dress that fits." Lauren, Santana and Brittany enter the classroom and take a seat. Santana forgave Brittany because she didn't mean it as outing and it didn't ruin her reputation. Also, Brittany backed it up with her changing from Cheerios to New Directions "I'm gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom."

"Don't. You'll seem poor." Brittany says.

"Your up for queen. You can't make your own prom dress. Prom is, like, our oscars. It's seriously, like, the most important night of our lives." Santana interjects.

"What about getting married?" Lauren asked back.

"Oh, you can get married as many times as you want. You only have one shot a junior prom." Quinn says and she doesn't look sad. She actually looks happy. I'm glad she's doing better. It's been about three weeks since we broke up.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mercedes enters the classroom.

"Prom dresses." Lauren says.

"Thank god I don't have to worry about that. I'm not going." Mercedes crosses her arms. Now I have someone to watch Netflix with me at my house on prom night.

"Why not?" Kurt asked.

"Cause nobody's asked me." She replies.

"Alright guys. Prom." Mr. Shue says.

"Please tell me we're not doing songs about prom." Sam says while groaning and slumping over in his seat, obviously bored.

"Nope. We are the prom. Figgins has asked us to perform." Mr. Shue says while alerting us and I nod in understanding.

"Let's do Run, Joey, Run." Rachel basically demands and I roll my eyes in annoyance because I can't stand her voice. It's so squeaky and needy.

"Now, I know this isn't ideal with Nationals coming up, but we really don't have a choice. And we could really use the money. But I know that prom is a special of passage. I'm gonna make sure that all of you guys get to enjoy the dance, too. So, we're gonna stagger the performances so that each and every one of you has a lot of time to dance with your dates." Mr. Shue says in a weird voice that makes me uncomfortable.