Season 3 Episode 7: I Kissed A Girl

Shawn's Outfit:

Santana's POV:

"I'm sorry, but since a student had lit firecrackers stuffed down his pants three years ago, we've had a zero tolerance physical violence policy." Mr. Figgins says. That's such bull crap.

"Is that why you suspended all the kids who have been tossing slushees in our faces for the past two years?" I asked, knowing they haven't done anything about that.

"Slushees are not on the school board's approved list of suspend-worthy weapons." Mr. Figgins told me. And why is that??

"Here's what you have to understand: I didn't do it." I lied. I wasn't getting suspended for Orca.

"We all saw what happened. You slapped Finn in the face, unprovoked." Mr. Shue butts in and I shake my head.

"No. See, you don't get it. When I get really pissed off, Santana gets taken over by my other evil personality. I call her 'Snix'. Her wrath of words is called 'Snix juice'. I'm kind of like The Incredible Hulk. You can't blame me for anything Snix does." I defend myself.

"I'm suspending you and this Snix. Two weeks. No argument." He says. He can't do that.

"Sectionals is next week. If you suspend me, I won't be able to beat Grimace and Mr. Shue's butts. Ms. Corcoran, I highly recommend you do something about this." I tell her looking at Figgins with my head tilted.

"I'm sorry, Santana, Sectionals is important, but you need to be punished for what you did." Mr. Shue says and I roll my eyes.

"I hate to say it, but I agree." Ms. Corcoran agrees with Mr. Shue. Wow Ms. Corcoran.

"This is garbage. Hamburglar Finn is fine." I say and Finn speaks up.

"She didn't slap me." He says. What's he up to?

"I know that It looked and sounded like she did, but she actually didn't." He rambles on. "What is it called in a play or a movie when you pretend to hit someone but you don't?" Finn asked.

"A stage slap?" Shelby answers Finn.

"It was a stage slap. That's what it was." Finn confirms.

"What is your angle here Finn?" Mr. Shue asked.

"The truth. If she didn't actually hit me, then you can't suspend her, right?" Finn asked Mr. Figgins to confirm for him.

"No." He answers.

"Then that's what happened." Finn says.
—————————————————————
"I'm a mischievous bitch, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell this is about." I said walking in front of Finn then turning towards him.

"Well, I want Sectionals to be a fair fight. And that can't happen without you on the Troubletones." Finn states.

"Well, actually, it would only be a fair fight with me off the team." I tell him.