Season 5 Episode 12: 100 Part 2

Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

"All right everybody. It's time to get this voting nonsense out of the way so that we can continue on with what you all came here for: the music." Mr. Shue says as April hands up the voting papers. Mr. Shue walks into the choir room and claps. I am seated next to Artie.

"Y'all can use your left hand for anonymity." April says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"But I'm left-handed." Sam says.

"Me too." I add puzzled.

"Then use a foot." She tells us.

"Okay." Sam says giving in.

"What the hell?" I whisper. I shake my head and look down at the paper. I honestly don't know who to choose. They both did so well. I start bitting on the end of my pen. It helps me think. A couple seconds later, I get an idea. I'll flip a coin. I pull a coin out of my pocket. It's a quarter. Heads for Mercedes, tails for Rachel. I flip the coin in the air and catch it. I place it on the back of my hand. I slowly lift my hand off it and it's... tails. My vote goes to Rachel. I write Rachel's name on my paper. I look to my left and see Sam writing with his cheesy toes. Eww. When everyone finishes, Mr. Shue and April come collect our papers.

"Okay, that's everybody." Mr. Shue says while holding the papers up. He walks over to the piano to count the votes. Just then Rachel and Mercedes walk in the room together.

"So, um," Rachel starts as she walks towards us. "Sorry about that outburst earlier." She continues. I look back at Santana and see her lightly flip her hair in a sassy manner. "Mercedes and I have been talking." Rachel said as her and Mercedes stand in the middle of the choir room.

"And we both realize that asking you guys to vote for who's more talented is just, it's completely ridiculous, unproductive, and narcissistic." Mercedes continues. Finally they come to their senses. "I mean, how could we ask you guys to choose between two beautiful queen divas?" Mercedes finishes and gestures to her and Rachel.

"Finally, you two realized how stupid you were being." I stand up and say relieved. They both look at me offended. "Its true." I say shrugging and sit back down. So people hum in agreement.

"Well, funny enough, they did vote, and they did choose." Mr. Shue starts and I shake my head.

"Mr. Shue, with all due respect, stop trying to cause arguments." I say and groan. "They just made up. Don't read the votes and make a world war Mercedes vs Rachel." I groan again, shaking my head.

"You didn't let me finish Shawn." He says while chuckling. "Guess what. Your both equally talented in their eyes. And mine." He says and they both laugh and hug each other. I let out a relieved breathe. We all applaud them. Even Santana. Rachel sits next to me and Mercedes sits on the other side of her next to Sam.