Season 2 Episode 6: Never Been Kissed

Shawns Outfit:

Santana's POV:I was walking in school when I saw Quinn

Santana's POV:
I was walking in school when I saw Quinn. Perfect. What I'm about to tell her better make her and Shawn break up.

"Hey Quinn" I smiled a fake ass smile.

"Hey Santana?" She replied more as a question.

"You know Shawn, you girlfriend? Yea just last week, we were singing touch a touch a touch a me, you know the sexualized song from Rocky Horror? Yea and she looked like she had a lot of fun" I paused for a second looking at her baffled face "Anyways, later Tubbers" I finished with a bitchy smile and walked away.
—————————————————————
Shawn's POV:
I was in the girls locker room taking a ice bath with a tank top and some shorts on. It was cold and I couldn't feel anything, but I needed it for Track. Cooking club hasn't started yet so I'm just focusing on track for now. All of a sudden Quinn barged in the bathroom.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked then noticed her mad face.

"Whats wrong? Why do you look mad?" I asked puzzled as to why she was angry.

"You sang Touch a Touch a Touch me with Santana? That sexual song with someone that wasn't your girlfriend?" She asked quirking an eyebrow and I widened my eyes. I couldn't lie to her.

"Ok yes I did but we didn't do the sexual parts. We only ran down the hallway and I twirled her around like twice. That was it. Nothing happened. And I don't even know why I did it. It was an in the moment type of thing. I guess I was just having a lot of fun that I forgot I was having fun with my worst enemy." I explained while scratching my head because even I was confused by the whole thing. It couldn't have meant anything serious. Quinn calmed down when I explained it to her.

" You promise?" She asked suspiciously while eyeing me and I nod my head.

"Yes I promise. Nothing happened between me and Santana. Nothing will even happen between me and her. I'd rather blow my brains up then have something with her." I told her while shaking my head and Quinn smiled.

"Ok. I believe you. Bye baby" Quinn replied, pecked my lips and left.

"Goodbye Quinn" I said with a smirk and looked at her walk away.
—————————————————————
I saw Santana and decided to ask her about it.

"Why did you tell Quinn about what happened? We agreed not to tell anyone.

"Well, Orca, If you haven't noticed, I'm a bitch. I don't really care for agreements. I wanted to do it so I did it. Later little piggy." She said walking away.

"But you didn't have to tell her." I call after her. Santana turns around swiftly and walks back over to me doing that little cheerleader hbic walk.

"I'll say it again so you can get it through your imaginary brain." She stated bitchily while folding her arms. I look down sadly. It kinda hurt I'm not gonna lie. But I'm not letting her get to me. I pick my head up and face her with a normal look. "I don't care for agreements. I make my own rules. Deal with it." Santana shrugged and smirked smugly.