Season 3 Episode 14: On My Way

Santana's POV:

I woke up the next morning to see Shawn sleeping on my chest. Last night was amazing. She did excellent for her first time. I go on my phone till she wakes up.

20 Minutes later, I feel movement and Shawn wakes up.

"Good morning sleepy." I say as she smiles while still laying on me. "How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Amazing. Last night was the best day of my life." She told me.

"I'm glad it was." I say rubbing her hair.

We talk for a little bit longer until we decide to get out of bed and get ready for school.
—————————————————————
Shawn's POV:
"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" Finn yelled standing up. I was sitting next to Santana and I was drawing something.

"What are you drawing?" Santana asked me.

"Hold on." I said finishing my drawing. Then I showed her the picture. It was a picture of her.

"Aww, your so sweet." Santana coed and pecked my lips. She takes the drawing and admired it. We turn back and pay attention to the conversation.

"Finn, chill." Mr. Shue says.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I'm done chilling." Finn yells.

"The official show choir rule book states that 'any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening parties team with extreme prejudice. It's right here. Page 72, bylaw 15, section six, article 44." Artie states.

"Guys, I already contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Mr. Shue states. That literally helps in no way, shape, or form.

"Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me? What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now— nothing." Blaine asked.

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals." Rachel says with no worry in her voice.

"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn asked showing the photo.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." Rachel tells him.

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself." Sugar stated.

"Twice to be sure I was dead." Rory added on.

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make up about you. They're going to love to tear you down." Mr. Shue says.

"Why should Finn have to deal with this?This is not something that can be forgotten about. If he post this, Finn with be humiliated everywhere he goes. Stop saying you'll contact the headmaster of Dalton because you know he doesn't do shit when he finds out. Sebastian is a little jealous creep who has taken this too far. Stop shrugging everything off like you can't do anything about it. Because you can." I say.

"You can't let everything get to you. We need to focus on Regionals." Mr. Shue states. Omg, is he serious.

"How are you thinking about nationals when Finn's life could be ruined??" I stated baffled.

"That's enough Shawn. Okay? Now let's focus again." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks Shawn." Finn says with a smile before turning to Rachel with a disappointed face. "I can't believe you would do that to me."