Season 5 Episode 13: New Directions Part 1

Shawn's POV:

June 24th, 2013:

Me and Santana have been doing great since the whole sex in the elevator thing that happened 2 weeks ago. Graduation was in 2 days and I couldn't be more happier. We actually are on our way to go confront Sue right now. She is fucking insane. We go into her office and walk past Donna. We go over to her side of the glass wall and open the door.

"Your a crazy, evil, psychopathic bitch!" Santana states angrily as we see Sue sitting at her desk writing something.

"Hello Shawntana." Sue says looking up at us with an amused smile.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Keeping us in an elevator?" I shake my head annoyed.

"Well, Shamu, you guys did end up have a little rendezvous in that bathroom? And I right or am I wrong?" Sue asked standing up.

"That is none of your business!!" Santana roared. "You do realize that we can have you locked up in prison for 20 plus year??" Santana asked with sass.

"You freaking kidnapped us." I say annoyed.

"First of all, it's not total kidnapping because out of the two of you," She points at me and Santana. "Only one of you is still a minor." Sue states and I roll my eyes. "And two, I genuinely have no idea what your talking about."

"Are you insane? You trapped us in a burning elevator that was basically an incinerator, and you kept us there for over 2 hours!!" Santana yelled getting really angry.

"There was also that creepy little Sue doll in a tracksuit on a tricycle." I added on irritated.

"Remember that crazy bitch?" Santana asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Honesty my first thought: Becky did it." Sue said and I slap my head.

"Let's go." I tell Santana. But she won't budge.

"Hold on. We can leave after I finally go Lima Heights on this bitch." Santana says with an amused smile. She takes off her earrings and my eyes widen. She takes off her heels and is about to throw it at Sue but I grab her hand. "No Shawn let me go this bitch is gonna pay!!" Santana goes to charge at Sue but I swiftly pick her up. "Iré a las alturas de Lima sobre ti algún dia. Te lo prometo.(I will go Lima Heights on you one day. Sue I promise you that!)" Santana yelled as I carry her out the office. I walk her down the hall and to the bathrooms.

"You need to calm down." I say as I put her down.

"Right after I knock her out!" Santana yells and tries to run out the bathroom again. I stop her and put her against the wall. I pin her hands against the wall while I stand in front of her. "Let me go Shawn!" She yells trying to get out.

"Calm down Hermosa." I say quietly. I begin slowly kissing her neck.

"Mmm." Santana moans quietly as I start marking her neck up. "Bubba." Santana groaned out and I nibble on her neck. After a few minutes I pull away and look at the hickey I just made. I rub my thumb over it and smile at my masterpiece. It was pretty big. I lean close to Santana's lips and stop when our lips are grazing each other's.

"She's not worth it." I whisper against Santana's lips. She whines and I know she wants me to kiss her. I smirk and take her bottom lip between my teeth. I gently suck on it and Santana let out a loud moan. Best way to calm her down by far.
——————————————————
"What are you guys doing?" Tina asked confused coming into the choir room. Me, Sam, Artie and Rachel were packing the trophies away.

"Well, Mr. Shue wanted us to pack away the trophies before Sue came in and had the Cheerios do it." Rachel tells her and I put bubble wrap around a trophy. I look at Tina and see her about to cry. Oh no.