Season 2 Episode 5: The Rocky Horror Glee Show

Shawn's Outfit

Shawn's POV"Morning mom" I said as I grab some snacks from the kitchen"

Shawn's POV
"Morning mom" I said as I grab some snacks from the kitchen"

"Morning honey, how did you sleep?"

"Eh it was fine. Well I'm going to school. Tell Burt I said bye. Bye love you mom" I said as I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Bye love you hon."
—————————————————————
"Great News guys. I've had an inspiration. This weeks musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical." Mr. Shue said as he cam in the classroom.

"What is it then?" I asked eating a strudel.

"1 put that strudel away and 2 it's a musical."

"Please be evita, please be evita" Rachel whispered.

"Rocky horror" he announce and everyone started talking to each other.

"Never seen it" Finn said shaking his head.

"Mr. Shue, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?" Rachel asked.

"Yea a school in Texas could even do rent. They had to cancel the show" Kurt added onto Rachel.

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries, doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?" Mr. Shue asked.

"Ok I've only seen Rocky horror once, but isn't it going to be weird for a group of teens to be doing a musical that is really sexual, especially with their teacher?"

" I have that all figured out Shawn, I'll cut out some of the more risqué sections. And I'm send home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're ok with it. Also, we are charging admiration and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation for nationals in New York" he responded and I smiled at the mention of New York. Always wanted to go there.

"Finn and I will play Brad and Janet" Rachel says. Of course she has to be the star.

"And I'll be play the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie asked kinda sad. I wish he could play another role.

"That's what I was thinking" Mr. Shue said.

"Kurt could play the role of Frank n Furter" Mr. Shue announced.

"No. There's no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick" He stated in a slightly mocking tone.

"Why cause that look was last season?" Santana shot at him.

"I'll do it" Mike says

"Really? That's like the male lead" Tina replies.

" I know, but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project" Mike says with confidence"