Season 3 Episode 18: Choke

Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

"You guys, I just went to my first student council meeting, and I found out that we have another prom this year. So as President, I need to come up with a theme. And I'm thinking, if we do alien abductions, we could set up cornfields and probing booths." Brittany says and Coach Beiste passes us with a bruise on her face. I wonder what happened to her.

"Aw hell. Looks like Mr. Beiste went all Chris Brown on Mrs. Beiste—" Santana says and I can't believe what I'm hearing. Mercedes laughs. "What happened Coach, Cooter out the smack-down on you cause you wouldn't let him be on top?" She says and my mouth drops. The rest of them laugh.

"Santana!! Why would you say that??" I said to her, voice full of disappoint and anger.

"Chill out baby It's harmless." She tells me while cupping my face and I'm baffled. Before I could reply, Coach Roz interferes.

"What did you just say?" Coach says coming up to us and she looks at them with a stern raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. It was a joke." Santana clarifies for her while laughing. It wasn't a funny one.

"So men hitting women is funny to you?" Coach Roz asked them as her voice starts to get frustrated.

"Oh please. We obviously don't think Beiste was hit by anybody. I mean, look at her, she's a wall." Santana stated and I shake my head in disappointment.

"Let me tell you something. I'm Coach Roz Washington. I'm an Olympic Champion, and I do not suffer fools! Especially fools who think domestic violence is funny. I want your names. Shawn I already know your name and since you didn't laugh, I'll let you off." She tells me and I nod. "Shannon! Write these names down as a placeholders, except for Shawn's. Hatrack. Asian Horror Movie. Lil Oprah. Rojo Caliente. Salsa Caliente." She calls Brittany, Tina, Mercedes, Sugar and Santana these names in order. "You're on my list now, girls. You just watch what happens next." Coach Roz leaves and walks up tall.

I turn to Santana and shake my head. I start walking away and hear her call me.

"Shawn wait!" She yells but I ignore her.
—————————————————————
Santana's POV:

"Now, I realize this room is America's number one destination for cheap, sappy moralizing, but your insensitive behavior is about to subject you to a whole new level of preachiness." Sue states as she sits on the desk and I sigh.

"Is this about the comment that I made in the hallway earlier?" I asked while raising an eyebrow because if it was, then it's pointless to be in here.

"You bet your perfectly round ass it is." Coach Roz tells me and I smirk because my ass is perfectly round and big to ride Shawn's enormous di- I mean perfectly round and big to do cheerleading. Yes, I totally meant that...