Season 2 Episode 9: Special Education

Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement" Rachel says standing up "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at sectionals"

"Me first. Two things" Mr. Shue said.

He went on to tell us about our competition and how he's going to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's dancing in the performance.

"Wait there gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Finally so what song do I get to sing" Mercedes asked, relieved that Rachel isn't getting a solo. I think Mercedes should get it. She deserves a solo.

"Yea what song will Mercedes sing?" I asked and Mercedes smiled at me. She was like my best friend next to Sam.

"I was thinking that the winners of our duets competitions would take the leads" Mr. Shue admitted.

Barbie and Hey Arnold? Wait, a-are you trying to throw this?" Rachel asked and I wanted to sow her mouth shut. She talks too much.

"You used to be just sort of unlikable, but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth" Quinn told her.

"Yea, your not the only one with talent in this room Rachel" I added on and Rachel glared at me.

"Okay, listen, I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly, I haven't walked the walk. I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it."

"Look, I'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game" Finn say and I get mad.

"Easy to say when you and your girlfriend get everything. Why should we only feel special in a closed place? Why should you and Rachel be the only ones getting the attention outside of here?" I asked Finn.

" This isn't just about me and Rachel. This is about the team" Finn tells me, and I don't believe him for a second.

"You are such a hypocrite" Santana said and for the first time, I agree with her.

"Like you even know what that means" Rachel defended Finn.

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap hobbit" Santana hissed.

"You know what? Ever since last year, you've been up my butt, and I'm sick of it" Rachel yelled at Santana.

"Come on Rachel. She's not worth it." Finn mumbled to Rachel, trying to stay quiet.

"Oh really? Cause that's not what you thought last year in that motel room" Santana reminded Finn. What does that even mean? She then turned to Rachel and spat "That's right, Yentl, your sweetheart? He's been lying to you. Cause he and I totally got it on last year" Santana admitted. Ewww. Finn slept with Satan?? She's not ugly, she's actually hot. But her personality is horrible. Oh my god!