Season 5 Episode 6: Movin' Out

Shawn's Outfit:(She has on a gray beanie as well)

Shawn's POV:

May 18th 2013:

"Do you guys have everything?" My mom asked for the millionth time. We decided to leave 2 days early so we can settle in and have some fun.

"Yes mom, for the last time, yes." I groan.

"Just checking, you tend to leave things behind during trips." She says and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Um, we gotta go now or else we are gonna miss our train." Sam states and my mom furrows her eyebrows.

"We would've taken the plane, but all flights for today were booked. So we decided to take the train." I explain to her.

"Okay, be safe and stay with each other." My mom tells us.

"Okay mom." I shake my head with a chuckle. Me and Sam put our bags on our backs.

"Oh I'm gonna miss you guys." She starts tearing up.

"We're only gonna be gone for two weeks." Sam reminds her.

"I know, but it feels like your actually moving away. Which you will be soon." She replies and wipes a tear.

"Aww mom." I say as a tear falls out me and Sam's eyes. We give her a hug. "We will visit you all the time. I promise."

"Okay." She replied with a chuckle. "Now get going before you miss your train."

"Okay. Bye mom." Sam says. Sam recently started calling my mom mom. It's a nice thing and I think it makes him feel better. His parents lost almost everything and couldn't take care of him. That deeply hurt him. But he always has a family here.

"Bye honeys. Have fun." She says. We hug her one more time before walking out the house.

"When do you think you'll cut your hair?" I asked Sam as we walk to the train station. Sam had his hair in a ponytail going to the back of his head. I had my curls out and falling over my forehead.

"I'm not sure. I kinda wanna grow it out long." He replies. We continue to walk to the train station.

"Wanna do a quick number?" I asked him with a smirk.

"You know it." He smirks back.

(Shawn is Blaine. Instead of school, they are walking on the sidewalk)

Me and Sam just got off the bus in front of the building. We go inside and walk around a little. I lead the way to their apartment since Sam hasn't been here.