Season 4 Episode 22: All or Nothing

Shawn's POV:

"Alright guys." Mr. Shue starts talking and I roll my eyes. "It's finally here. Regionals." He announces and everyone cheers except me. I sit away from everyone.

"I just found out, because of safety concerns related to late-season tornados, Indianapolis has declined to host the competition." He tells us and I sigh and roll my eyes. I start playing a game on my phone, ignoring everything.

"So! As defending champions, we're having regionals here, in our auditorium." He announces and everyone makes amazed faces and cheers. It's not that amazing. I shake my head.

"Home court advantage, yo!" Artie yells and whoops. Kinda cringy.

I pull out my phone and start texting.

"You should get off your phone." Sam leans over and whispers. He's like 4 chairs away from me.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I say quietly through gritted teeth. He puts his hands up in defense.

"Now, because of a sexting scandal at Our Lady of Loneliness, their glee club, the Nun-touchables, has been excommunicated by the new pope." Mr. Shue starts explaining. "They've been replaced by the world-famous boys of Ziegler Prep, the Waffle-Toots."

"Like cake farts?" Artie asked.

"They're very good." Blaine backs him up.

"The Hoosierdaddies are still the odds-on favorite. I mean, their lead vocalist, Frida Romero, is a tiny juggernaut of talent. We are in for the fight of our lives." He states seriously. "So... let's get real. There comes a moment in every performers life that defines him or her, sometimes for the rest of their career. This is our moment. We've struggled, we've endured, and now we must triumph." He states with pride. "And speaking of that, I want us all to just take a moment to send some positive energy to one of our very own. She has her final callback for Funny Girl today." He adds on. "So, let's all give a big round of applause to Rachel, wherever she is." He says and everyone claps but me. I'm happy for Rachel, but I'm not in the mood to clap.

I hear him sigh. "Shawn, can you move closer to the group and get off your phone."

"No thanks." I reply still using my phone.

I hear him slam a book on the piano. I don't move one bit. Is that supposed to scare me?

"Shawn I am tired of your attitude!!" He yells.

"And I'm tired of that terrible haircut but you don't see me complaining." I shrug and I hear people Ooh.

"What is up with you??" He asked sighing.

"For the last time, I'm fine." I say still looking at my phone.

"Why are you acting like your old self?" Sam asked.

"I'm not." I answer nonchalantly.

"Can you pay attention? We need to listen to win regionals." Tina tells me.

"I can multi-task." I answer.

"Shawn, we are all worried about you. You've been acting out for a whole week." Blaine stated with concern in his voice. I roll my eyes.