Shawntana Vs Angel Part 2

Shawn's POV:

It's been over a week since my secret got exposed. Kurt, Rachel and Quinn already went back home. I put on some blue sweatpants and I matching sweater. I'm nervous for school but I got to go back some day. Oh, I forgot to mention. We found out it was Sue who shot the gun. She said she brought the gun for self defense. That made no sense to me.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked coming in my room

"I'm a bit nervous." I tell him.

"Don't be. We got your back. The whole glee club." He says smiling.

"Okay, let's go." I let out a shaky breath as we exit my room.
—————————————————————
We enter the building and immediately eyes are on me.

'That's her.'

'She's the one.'

'Does she really have one?'

I hear people whispering this around me.

"Don't pay them any mind." Sam encourages me. We stop in front of the choir room. "There all waiting for you. Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah, let's do this." I tell him.

He opens the door and immediately all eyes are on me. I stand in the middle of the room with Sam.

"So I know all of you are expecting answers. So I'll give them to you." I start off. "I was born intersex. It's a condition where I was born with a reproductive system that doesn't match my gender." I tell them. I take a deep breathe. "This is something I've always hated about me. I want it to disappear so badly. But it can't. I was just born this way." I admit. "I hope you guys can understand. I get it if you don't."

They don't say anything and I look down. They I hear chair movements. I look up and see they are all coming towards me. They bring me into a hug.

"We love you just the way you are Shawn." Mr. Shue starts. "We just wish you told us."

"Yea, we accept you for who you are." Jake added.

"Yeah, if you thought this would change how we felt about you, your wrong. Nothing can change the way we feel about you Shawn." Artie says and I start tearing up.

"Thanks guys." I reply.

"Again, I'm sorry Shawn. I should've never brought it up in a public place." Finn states looking down.

"Finn, stop saying sorry. It's not your fault. We weren't in a public place. Nobody was around us. Or so we thought." I tell him. "It's not your fault bro." I give him a hug and everyone claps.

"Even though I hate your guts most times, what she did to you was messed up." Kitty says. "Ik. Ik. I shouldn't be talking but still." She adds.

"Thanks Kitty." I give her a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Unique asked coming over to me. "This is gonna make our friendship so much stronger." She added and I chuckle. I give her a hug.

"Sorry Unique." I add.

"Your not alone. I'm not intersex, but we are similar." She tells me and I nod.

"I have a question though." Ryder says. "How did the doctors know you were intersex?"

"When I started developing feminine qualities. Breast, lighter voice." I give him examples.

"Oh okay." He tells me.

"I wonder who did that anonymous announcement." Jake out his hand on his chin.