Season 3 Episode 19: Prom-A-Saurus

Shawn's POV:

I was sitting in science class with Tina making some formula.

"Pour the purple in there." She directed me and I poured the purple liquid in the container.

"What next?" I questioned and she gave me a hold on hand gesture.

"Mix the green liquid and the blue liquid." She tells me. And I do so.

Tina is about to give me more instructions when Sue starts talking on the mic.

"Good Morning McKinley High! First of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for your lackluster Cracker Barrel meat-and-cheese medleys, and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious. Now it's time to announce this years Senior Prom Court nominees. Your choices for Prom King are... Rick 'The Stick' Nelson. President Brittany S. Pierce. That's weird." Sue says the last part lowly in the mic. "And also, Finn Hudson. And now on to the category we all really care about: Prom Queen."

"Becky for Prom Queen 2012!" Becky shouts through the mic.

"Missy Gunderson. Santana Lopez." Sue and and I clap. My baby is gonna be prom Queen. Wait, but I'm not running. One because I forgot about this whole prom Queen and King thing. And two, it's still not really my style. "And Quinn Fabray. Congratulations to all our nominees..." Sue states and then some weird noise sound through the mic. "Becky, Becky, Becky! That's an antique!" Sue tells as Becky was hitting something.

"I was robbed, Coach!" Becky yells over the mic.
—————————————————————
"Well, I wasn't a prom nominee but you were." I say as me and Santana walk down the hall holding hands.

"I'm sorry baby. I can drop out of you want." She says and my eyes widen. No way. I would never let her do that.

"No, no, no, no. You are not dropping out for me. You only get one senior prom. It's your last year. Although it's gonna hurt to see you dancing with someone else, you always wanted to be prom Queen. And it would kill me to know you gave that up for me. I would actually prefer you to win prom king and Queen with Brittany or my brother. I don't trust that Rick guy." I tell her and she smiles.

"You'll be okay?" She questioned and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Besides this prom king and queen thing is not really my style." I admit and she nods.

"Whoever I'm dancing with, I'll be imagining they are you." Santana tells me and I smile.

"Aww that's so sweet." I say and pinch her cheeks. She smiles and we continue to walk to the choir room.
—————————————————————
We enter the choir room and I sit next to Mercedes. I playfully tickle her nose as a joke. She nudges me in a playful way and we laugh.

"Morning Cedes." I say as I chuckle.

"Morning Munchkin. What was that?" She asked laughing.

"It's called: Being Annoying." I do hand gestures when I say being annoying. She lightly laughs.

"A big congrats to all our prom nominees!" Mr. Shue comes into the classroom and we applaud.

"But hey, listen up. We are all winners, because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! Come on!" Mr. Shue cheered and we clapped.

"Fantastic." Puck said sarcastically.

"Alright. Brittany has an announcement." Mr. Shue gestures towards Brittany who is next to him. We clap as she hops forward a little.