Season 5 Episode 15: Bash

Shawn's POV:

August 29th, 2013: Santana is 11 weeks pregnant

We are in front of a memorial site for a guy. He's our neighbors friend. He got beat because he is gay. He's still alive, but he's in the hospital. We are praying for his full recovery. I still can't believe homophobia still exists.

(Shawn and Santana are walking with candles alongside them. Quinn, Mercedes and Brittany are there as well)
—————————————————————
"I still can't believe someone got beat up over their sexuality." I say to Santana as we make baked macaroni and cheese. It's for our weekly potluck dinner. Rachel obviously came up with it.

"I know right. It's crazy how people can't be themselves without getting beat up." Santana says shaking her head. I hear the door slide open.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited that we're all together for our weekly potluck dinner." Rachel says as Brittany, Mercedes and Blaine come in the door. She hugs them. They've been staying with Blaine in his apartment next door. Quinn is staying in Sam's room for obvious reasons.

"Well, it is only week number two." Artie says wheeling to the table. "The tradition will be falling apart in no time." Artie continues.

"Hey, um, who's this?" Mercedes asked from the opposite side of the kitchen. I look over to her and see her holding up a photo of our neighbors friend.

"That's was our, um, neighbors friend. He got beat up last week. It happened a couple of days before you guys came."Santana explains to Mercedes and I place my hands on her hips and gently rub them up and down. I watch as she makes the Mac and cheese and she turns her head and smiles at me. She leans in and quickly pecks my lips before turning back to the Mac and cheese.

"That's a nice way of saying he way gay-bashed." Kurt says with an eye roll as he walks into the kitchen. He comes and looks at what me and Santana are making.

"That is evil." Quinn says while rolling her eyes and coming out of Sam's room with him. They smelled and looked like sex.

"You guys smell like ten pounds of sex." Santana groans covering her nose. Their hair was messy, neck covered in hickeys. Quinn's were massive. "Damn Trouts. We're you trying to bite her neck off or something?" Santana asked with a horrified face while looking at Quinn's hickeys.

"No like seriously. Looks like a shark bit your neck." I add while laughing at how big Quinn's hickey was.

"I knew Sam was a cannibal. You don't trust people with jaws that huge." Brittany says nonchalantly sitting at the table.

"Haha. Very funny guys." Quinn said sarcastically as she and Sam fix their hair in the mirror on the wall.

"Apparently the guy was just walking down Bleecker Street and these guys jumped out of a pickup truck and just decided to beat him up." Blaine says coming in the kitchen and sitting down next to Brittany. I take the macaroni out of the oven. "He's lucky to be alive." Blaine adds. Me and Sam bring the Mac and cheese to the table and sit down. So now everyone is seated. On one side of the table, it's Artie, Rachel, me, Santana and Mercedes. On the other side is Quinn, Sam, Brittany, Blaine and Kurt.

"It's so depressing." Artie says shaking his head as Sam takes a breadstick.

"This is amazing. Shawn, your breadsticks are the best." Sam tells me and I smile.