Season 2 Episode 18: Born this way

Shawn's POV:

"Alright guys, Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Now, your singing at Regionals was amazing, but your dancing..." Mr. Shue says.

"Cough cough Finn Cough cough." I say and some people laugh while Finn gives me a dopey look.

"It's booty camp time. Let's get it going" Mr. Shue instructs "Five, Six, Seven, Eight!"

We start dancing to Loser like me and I'm off it. I'm not dancing as well as I used to. And I keep zoning out.

"Shawn. Shawn!" Would you pay attention please." Mr. Shue snaps me out of my daze. I shake my head and tell him sorry. This is literally taking over my brain.
—————————————————————
Sam's POV: (First character to have a POV besides Shawn and Santana is...Sam!

I noticed how Shawn isn't acting like how she used to. She used to be so great at dancing. I also noticed more things. She's not laughing all the time like she used to. She has bags under her eyes. Last week I offered her a rice cake and she said NO. Now I know something is wrong. I need to talk to her.

"Push yourselves guys, Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners." Mr. Shue says and just then Finn hits Rachel and she falls.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Finn helps Rachel who is holding her nose.

"I'm bleeding." She tells him.

"Let's get you to a doctor." Mr. Shue runs over to Rachel and helps her as well.
—————————————————————
Shawn's POV:

"Oh my god, your getting a nose job." Quinn says looking at Rachel's nose.

"I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel answers.

"So a nose job?" Santana says confirming that they are the same thing.

"Look, I'm...I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals." Rachel says.

"Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel." Mr. Shue assured her.

"Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctors office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. Shawn's parents are probably looking for a special teacher for her since she thinks the app brain pop is an app that makes your brain pop." She says and I turn red in embarrassment. "And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting.

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina tells her. It is tho.

"I'm keepin it real." Santana shrugs.

"Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing." Tina confidently tells her.

"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Mike straight up exposes her "self-hating asian."

"Not many asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines." Tina tells him.

"My eyes used to bother me. I mean how many people do you meet with 2 different eye colors? I used to get made fun of for it. And sometimes I'm still insecure about it." I tell them.