Season 2 Episode 22: New York

Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

"A year and a half ago, the New Directions were nothing but a group of six misfits, stumbling their way through a horrific rendition of 'Sit Down, Your Rocking The Boat'. Now here we are, at the top of the show choir heap: Nationals!" Kurt says with his voice going up an octave drop saying 'Nationals'.

"I want to hit up Central Park, get my frolic on." Tina says.

"I want to throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge." Puck adds.

"I want to go to that giant Toys R' us down the street. They have a massive Ferris wheel in there. Guys, a toy store has a massive Ferris wheel!" I say excited and take a bite of my pizza. I had always wanted to go to New York City. It's so full of adventure and it has a lot to do. Columbia is my dream school to go to and luckily it's in New York.

"You guys, hold on. I mean, we still have two songs to write." Finn ruins the moment.

"Okay, Mr. Bossy Pants." Kurt says and I nod "But I think we might have some time for a tune before we leave." We start singing a cappella in a voice like that couple from 'All in the family'. Then Rachel comes and says something

"Guys, I have news. To celebrate our impending win at Nationals, I got us all 14 tickets to Broadway's longest-running show ever, Cats!" Rachel shows the tickets off.

"Whoa!!!" Me and Brittany cheer. I run up to her and she gives me a ticket.

"Yea you did." Brittany says taking a bite of her sandwich.

"You might want to check the dates on those tickets, Rachel, because Cats closed about 11 years ago." Quinn tells her and I frown.

"He did seem crazy. He charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt-crack. She says and I drop the ticket and run to the garage. I puked a little bit.

"I just lost my fucking appetite. And you made me touch that?" I say and I wipe my hands on her jacket.
—————————————————————
I was standing in a corner with Sam waiting to go to the room. I wanted to take a shower so bad. Curse Rachel for letting me touch that ticket. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands until I got pruny fingers, but it still wasn't enough for me.

"Calm down. We will be upstairs soon." Sam tells me and I shake my head.

"No Sam. She let me hold a ticket that was held by a man who swiped her credit card threw his butt crack. I need to take a hour shower." I tell him.
—————————————————————
When we get to the room, I had Sam put my stuff down, open the bathroom door and turn on the shower for me before I went in. I didn't want to touch anything until after my shower. I stayed in their for about an hour when someone knocked on the door.

"Shawn get out already. You've been in there for an hour. We need to go into the other room with the rest and make two songs!" Mercedes yells from the other side of the bathroom door and I roll my eyes.