Season 5 Episode 5: The End of Twerk

Shawn's POV:

"Come on Shawn. You haven't been to glee club in a week." Sam complains as we sit in the library and study.

"I told you, I'm not coming back for a while. He took Finns jacket and kept it for himself, then lied to me about it! Not to mention, he let Santana and Artie blame Puck when he was innocent." I shake my head.

"I get that, I'm mad at him too. I'm not asking you to come back for him. Just come back. We all miss you." Sam tells me.

"I'm sorry Sam, but no." I shake my head.

"Come back for us at least. Just your friends. Not Mr. Shue or nobody else." Sam gives me a choice. "I hope you will." He pats my shoulder and walks away.

Should I go back? Just for them? I think to myself
—————————————————————
Sam's POV:

We are all watching Blaine's embarrassing video of him twerking and laughing our asses off. It's freaking hilarious. Especially the last part.

"Get out! Get out! Get out of here!" Blaine yells on the video as he runs and puts his hand over the camera.

"Oh my god!This is gold! Especially the last part!" I laugh really loudly, tears start coming out my eyes. I quickly wipe them.

"Blaine this is nothing to be embarrassed about." Mr. Shue says to him. That's a lie.

"Yes it is." I say while laughing.

"That's a twerk fail gawker nightmare." Blaine says. Then Mr. Shue runs over to him.

"No. This is a revelation." Mr. Shue says patting his shoulders.

"If this is turning into what I think it's turning into, I just want to say that it's physically impossible for me to twerk." Artie puts his hands up.

"I beg to differ." Kitty says with a laugh.

"Has anybody heard from Shawn?" Ryder asked. "Well, besides Sam."

"I've hung out with her but I haven't seen her in Glee Club in a week." Artie state.

"Me either. She won't come." Tina adds.

"And I'm to blame." Mr. Shue speaks up.

"Why? What happened?" Marley asked.

"I'm the one who took Finns jacket." He chokes. "I wasn't trying to keep it for myself, I just really missed Finn. I've tried apologizing countless of times but she won't listen to me." A tear falls out his eye.

"Oh my god." Tina says shocked.

"Really?" Ryder asked baffled. Mr. Shue nodded.

"Mr. Shue, I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything," Blaine starts. "But you have to see it from her perspective. You kept her brothers jacket that you knew she was looking for." Blaine tells him.

"I know. I know I shouldn't have kept it." He answers.

"But we also understand why you kept it. We all want some part of Finn to remember him by." Blaine adds.

Just then, we hear the door open. We all look to the door. Shawn walks in.

"You came back!!" I yell and go to hug her.

"Yeah, I guess I did." She says while laughing.

"We missed you Shawn." Tina says and comes and hug her too.

"I missed you guys too T." Shawn replies and hugs her back. Then she makes eye contact with Mr. Shue.

"Shawn I really am sor-" Mr. Shue's apology gets cut off by Shawn.