Season 5 Episode 18: The Back-Up Plan

Shawn's POV:

Santana we been more horny than usual this past week. And that is saying a lot. I am in the kitchen sweeping up the floor. Santana is back in our room practicing her vocals. As I hear her sing, I smile to myself at how great she is. She sings like a frickin Goddess. She is one so it fits.

I don't hear her sing anymore so I figure she is just taking a break. I hear our bedroom door open and I look up and see her walking towards me.

"Hey baby, you sound so beautiful in there." I say with a soft smile and she smirks at me. This smirk is filled with lust and seduction.

She doesn't say anything and as she comes in front of me, she pushes me against the edge of the counter. I am lightly taken aback as I look at her. She gets on her knees and pulls my pants down. I smile to myself and look down at her. She begins to rub me through my boxers, making my dick instant get hard.

"I was just singing and got this urge to suck your dick. Your going to fuck me right after this." She says calmly as she yanks my boxers down and wraps her lips around my dick. I let out a loud moan as I grip the counter. Santana places one hand on my ass, harshly fondling it.

"Fuck." I groan out as I begin to thrust in her mouth and I see her eyes roll back. I fuck her face harshly, knowing she likes it that way. She lets out a moan, sending vibrations through my dick and causing a moan to escape my mouth as well.

"Fuck your so good at this." I grunt out while clenching my jaw and I look down and see Santana smirking at me. We hold eye contact as she sucks harder and I feel myself about to cum.

"I'm gonna... I-I'm..." I say softly as I begin to pant harshly and Santana takes her other hand of the base of my dick and begins to gently fondle my balls. Soon, I burst my load into her mouth and she hungrily swallows it all.

She pulls away with a pop while smirking.

"Fuck the shit out of me." She says in a demanding voice and I nod while smirking back. I help her stand up to her feet. She begins to take of my shirt and I lift up my arms so she can do so.

I help her undress and I admire her beauty. My God, how did I get so lucky?

"Stop admiring my hot body and fuck me." She says with a playful glare and I chuckle. I begin to lift her up but she stops me.

"What do you think your doing?" She asks me with a raised eyebrow. Confused, I am about to tell her I'm taking her to the bedroom. But before I can answer, she speaks again. "Fuck me on this counter right now." She clarifies and I raise an eyebrow but nod with a smile.

I grab her hips, lift her up and place her on the counter. I climb on as well and I put her in doggy style.

I slam into her and we both let out loud moans. I grip her hips as I start pounding into her, knowing she likes it rough.

"Fuck yessss!" Santana moans out while meeting my thrusts. I lift one of her legs so I can penetrate deeper. She arches her back more and I moan at seeing where we meet.

"Your dick is so fucking big holy fuck!" Santana groans out as she pants and I smirk.

I let out soft moans as I pound into her harder, feeling my orgasm coming.

"Fuck I'm about to come!" I groan out with a soft whimper and Santana moans out to.

"Shit me too." She let's out a throaty moan and with a few more hard thrusts, we both let out loud moans as we come together.

"Fuck! Yessss!" Santana cries out in pleasure at the feeling of my cum shooting into her.

I feel her cum on me and I let out an unexpected loud moan.