Season 6 Episode 6: What The World Needs Now - Part 2

Shawn's POV:

September 5th, 2014:

So apparently, everyone at McKinley loved the fondue for two episode that Brittany recently aired and they want my autograph?

I know, doesn't make sense, but can't disappoint my fans. People are taking pictures of me and crowding around me. I feel like a celebrity!! I was holding Leg in a baby strap in front of me.

I backed the kids away so they wouldn't accidentally bump her or something. I had one hand on the back of her head to protect her while using my other hand to sign autographs.

"Okay here you go." I hand a kid an autograph. He takes it and smiles brightly before leaving.

"Are you single?" Some girl asked me and I squint my eyes at her. No way she just asked me a dumb question like that.

"Uh no, if you saw fondue for 2 last night, you would know I'm not single." I retorted while shaking my head. I hand her an autograph.

"Plus, I have a whole daughter. And I'm getting married in two months!" I state the obvious while sighing and gesture to Legacy who is touching my face while smiling.

I smile back at my daughter and kiss her head. Like what type of idiotic question is that?

"I was just checking, jeez." She rolls her eyes with sass and walk away. Whatever. I don't have time to argue with a high schooler.

"I don't give a fuck!!" I shouted back while covering Legacy's ears so she doesn't hear me cursing.

"Here you go! Thank you! Anytime!" I smile and wave to some kids who are leaving after I signed their shirts. All of a sudden.

"Aww, your baby is adorable." A girl tells me with a smile. She looked like the younger version of Quinn.

"Thank you." I say with a smile as I look down at Legacy.

"Can you say hi Legacy?" I asked her while gently stroking her head. I see her smile. I grab her little hand and wave it.

"Hi there." I say in a baby voice and the girl chuckles.

"Hi cutie." She says in a baby voice while smiling at Legacy.

"Can I hold her?" She asked and I make an awkward and weird face.

"I don't let strangers hold her. Sorry not sorry." I tell her while shaking my head and I continue to sign other peoples autographs.

Only people me and San let hold Leg is my close friends and her grandparents. We aren't comfortable with letting strangers hold her.

"Ugh whatever." She rolls her eyes annoyed and I look at her with a confused face. She scoffs and walks away

"If you want to hold a baby so badly, go have one of your own! Don't bother me and my baby!" I yell after her irritated and some kids cheer. Jealous bitch.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that love. There are some very odd people in this school." I tell Legacy as I gently rock her back and forth while holding her with both arms.

Then, all of a sudden, I hear the voice of the love of my life.

"Excuse me, excuse me." I hear Santana say lowly while passing through the crowd of kids. My head was down because I was looking at Legacy, but I can still hear her.

I stopped signing autographs for a little so I could hold Legacy with both of my hands. Her voice was really low, but I can always hear that magical and wonderful voice.

"What are you doing?" She asked me in an annoyed tone as she stopped in front of me. Oh shit, I'm in trouble.

"I'm meeting my fans. When Brittany did that queso por dos video, they loved it! Soy como una celebridad famosa! Ellos mi aman!" (I'm like a famous celebrity! They love me!) I tell her in Spanish while trying to stay on her good side and not upset her even more. I looked at the crowd and everyone cheered louder.