Season 3 Episode 13: Heart

Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

"So what is Shane getting you for Valentine's Day?" I ask Mercedes as we walk to the choir room. I had a bag in my hand for Santana.

"He's getting me chocolate hearts and this cute bouquet of different color flowers." She states.

"That's nice." I reply.

"What did you and Santana get each other as a pre Valentine's gift?" She asked gesturing towards the bag. Me and Santana wanted to do a little pre Valentine's Day gift. Some other people are doing it too.

"I got her some chocolate in the shape of a beardstix since that's her favorite food. I also got her a teddy bear that I put my voice into and when you press the button it says 'Shawn Loves You so much'. Which is true I do." I conclude.

"Aww that's sweet." She says awwing.

"Hey I heard about the Kasey situation and I just wanted to say, go with what's in here." I point to her heart. "I went through the same thing last year. Remember Quinn and Santana? My heart just told me to chose Santana. And that's what I did. And to be honest, I'm the happiest I've ever been." I tell her and she nods.

"Thanks Munchkin." She says and hugs me.

"No problem Cedes." I say smiling.

I enter the choir room and see Santana sitting with Brittany and Quinn. I walk up to her and sit next to her.

"Happy pre Valentine's Day babe." I say and kiss her cheek. She turns around with a smirk and hugs me.

"Hey, Quinn. Hey Brittany." I greet them.

"Hey Shawn." They say and start a small conversation.

"This is for you." I gesture towards the bag. I hand it to her.

"Aww, thank you baby." She says and kisses me. She opens it and pulls out the chocolate breadstix.

"This is amazing. How did you find these?" She asked and but one.

"A candy store made them and I bought it from there. Look inside the bag, there's another gift." I gesture her to open it. She opens it and plays the teddy bear.

"Shawn loves you." The teddy bear plays.

"Aww this is so sweet baby. Thank you. I love it so much." She gives me a hug before saying "and Santana loves you too." Which made me smile

I got you this." She says and hands me a medium size box. I open it and see that it has a jar full of conversation hearts, chocolate hearts, and a card. I open the card and see that it has a hundred dollar bill in it.

"Santana I can't take this. It's too much." I say and try to give her the money back but she refuses.

"No you deserve it. I wish I could've given you more but that's all I had right now. You've done a lot for many people. Which is why I have a surprise for you later on today." She says and I hear a hint of seduction in her voice.