Season 4 Episode 14: I Do

Shawn's POV:

I was in the Lima Bean with Rachel and Finn. He asked us to meet him here.

"Thanks for coming guys." He says and we both nod.

"Rachel, I half-thought that Brody guy was gonna be with you, and I didn't think you'd want to spend your first Valentine's Day apart." Finn tells Rachel.

"Yeah, it's actually a little bit of a point of contention between the two of us. He was... I don't know, weirded out, about going to a strangers wedding," Rachel started. Yeah, Mr. Shue and Ms. Pillsbury are getting married on Valentine's Day. Which is cute. "And so I..." Rachel gets cut of by Finn.

"Okay. Cool cool. So I-I don't really need to hear about your new boyfriend that your living with, alright?" Finn states.

"Can you tell me why you brought us here?" I asked getting irritated.

"Oh Shawn. I heard your dating someone. Who's the lucky lady?" Rachel asked me.

"Her name is Angel." I say smiling. "She's cool, pretty, funny." I sigh happily.

"Seems like your in love." Rachel drags out love. I shake my head.

"I'm not in love with her. We just started dating. It's too soon for that. I'm not even sure I love her." I admit. She nods.

She turns to Finn and says "Finn, what's going on right now? You look like you slept in those clothes. And you won't even look at me." Rachel holds his face.

"Yeah, what's up dude?" I asked drinking an apple juice.

"I kissed Miss Pillsbury." He admits and I choke on my apple juice. I start coughing repeatedly. Rachel let's go of his face.

"You what? You do know her wedding is a week away right?" I tell him, clearing my throat.

"Did she kiss you back?" Rachel asked.

"No, she was totally freaked out by it." Finn says.

"Why did you kiss her?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't even know how it happened. We've been spending all this time together, and then... she was there, and I just felt the need to..." Finn tries to find the right words to say. "And I kissed her, and I..."

"Does Mr. Shue know?" Rachel asked calmly.

"I don't... I don't think so." Finn answered quickly "I don't think she'd tell him, but... maybe I should." Finn states.

"Don't. Just... don't." Rachel states and I look at her shock.

"Okay? Remember how you felt about Puck when you found out about him and Quinn? You kicked a garbage can." Rachel says.

"I'm the worst person in the world!" Finn shouts throwing his hands up. Way to get everyone's attention.

"No your not." Rachel tells him.

"Yeah, you fuck up a lot, but your not the worst person in the world. There are worse people than you out there." I tell him and he gives me a wtf look.

"What you did, it wasn't great, but I get it. Your confused, and... and lonely. I'm sure that... just knowing about Brody and I living together, it-it sets you off." Rachel says and I roll my eyes and groan.

"Come on Rachel. It's not always about you." I tell her.

"Not everything has to do with you." Finn stated, his voice kind of raised. Rachel nodded her head slowly and softly.

"Look, I don't know what to do." Finn says, he looks tired as hell.

"Well, I think you should tell Mr. Shue. Even though it will hurt him, he deserves to know. Just like you deserved to know that Quinn's baby was actually Pucks. Cause if you didn't know, you would be raising a child that isn't yours, which is bad." I state then think. "Although, I could've had a niece that I thought was my niece." I put my hand on my chin and squint my eyes thinking about it.